Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Great Pattaya Sausage festival 2021

ngmassive

Just want some thoughts of people who are in pattaya now and wether they advise travelling there, if like me you are not interested in sitting in a bar/restaurant with a few ropey service staff who are probably older than my middle aged self , and packed with blokes in groups getting pissed up and eating fish and chips, nothing wrong with that, but I loved pattaya pre covid, rolling out of bed midday heading down to Soi 6 takeing a hot 20 year old girl for short time, then at night have a look and a few drinks round the beer bars in to hunt for a diamond in the rough, then finish the evening off at a raunchy go go bar with dozens of sexy girls to get hands on with for the price of a lady drink or 2.

So basically I think TF would be my only good option now in pattaya for the type of girls I'm after 18 to 26 good body types, and it looks like there are loads of blokes arriving in pattaya by the day for the Christmas  period meaning less good quality freelancers to go round. 

I am currently in Patong Phuket enjoying the beach in the day bangla road has quite a few nice BGs working on bangla road speaking to one last night who used to work in a go go in bkk untill they close,TF is ok here enough to satisfy me just doing 1 short time a day anyway, was in BKK last week and was doing 2 short times a day there a mixture of TF and sideline girls good times.

Edited by ngmassive
  • Confused 2

Maybe try Hua Hin, I heard the bars are open, and I'm sure there won't be the hordes of tourists that Pattaya attracts.

If you do go, please report back if there are any quality girls there. 

I can't speak about Pattaya, but Bangkok bars (restaurants) are teaming with girls.  No sausage party here, at the moment.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Just now, WhiteThai said:

Maybe try Hua Hin, I heard the bars are open, and I'm sure there won't be the hordes of tourists that Pattaya attracts.

If you do go, please report back if there are any quality girls there. 

I was just in Hua Hin last weekend, soi Bintabaht was a ghost town, we found only 2 bars (Panama club being one) open on an adjoining soi and they were packed with plenty of girls. Of course this was only a couple of days after they gave the go-ahead to serve booze again.  I fully expect in a few weeks time, many more bars will reopen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Cant really comment as I went back to Bkk a couple of weeks ago. But even if it is a sausage fest I’d still take that as a positive thing because word travels very fast and if the girls start spreading the same info a lot will head back.

Its all about being realistic with expectation. Rome wasn’t built in a day and any recovery is likely to be weeks. Certainly not over night. Bkk was the same but more bars opening daily and more girls turning up. It’s still going to be a while tho. 

Kinda relevant here. Literally just come off chat with a girl in Kalasin. I asked her if she was coming back to Bkk. Her reply was “yes but have to wait see”. Basically she doesn’t want to leave her current work and have to pay deposits for a condo etc until things are a bit more settled.

Basically all the uncertainty we discuss here is also what they have to think about. She wants to come, she was a good earner in a massage with predominantly Chinese/HK clients but needs a bit more certainty and seemed particularly concerned with things changing again before committing.

Just came from Phuket to pattaya.   I wouldnt come here expecting Soi 6 or gogos cause they arent open.   But its also not a wasteland of grandmas and cock fighting.

I came out here just for a change.   Likely will head back to Phuket if only because i like the beaches and Gyms there better.   In retrospect, i probably should have gone to bkk, hit some soapies for a few days, and then gone back to Phuket

9 minutes ago, krups gusto said:

Just came from Phuket to pattaya.   I wouldnt come here expecting Soi 6 or gogos cause they arent open.   But its also not a wasteland of grandmas and cock fighting.

I came out here just for a change.   Likely will head back to Phuket if only because i like the beaches and gyms there better.   In retrospect, i probably should have gone to bkk, hit some soapies for a few days, and then gone back to Phuket

You won’t find a soapie open in Bkk sadly. 

7 hours ago, alohaww said:

You won’t find a soapie open in Bkk sadly. 

What about phrom phong area massage? They're open I think? 

You can get almost the same service as soapy in some of those places. Often better value that Huay Kwang IME, the ones that have the better girls anyway.

49 minutes ago, jaykao said:

What about phrom phong area massage? They're open I think? 

You can get almost the same service as soapy in some of those places. Often better value that Huay Kwang IME, the ones that have the better girls anyway.

Actually yes that’s correct - several massage places open on 23. As you say not soapies in the standard sense but similar available. My apology