IGNORED

Nice modern hotel - under 2000 baht?

docall18

Hi there,

I’m headin to pattaya in may and im looking for a decent hotel for something around 1500baht.

Here are some of the ones ive stayed in recently and what I thought of them –

Pattaya Bay Resort, - Good, but bit old and dingy & small pool

Areca Lodge - Good, but bit old and dingy

BJ Lodge, - Ok, Cheap, long way from action, small pool

Holiday Mansion – Ok, cheap, bit dingy, long way from action,

InTown – dingy

Can anyone recommend a newer more modern hotel than these, but still not majorly expensive.

Thanks Donie

Wish i had a 9 inch cock..., instead of this monster!

Grand Mercure has some deals for 1400 a night. Don't know if there still on in may though.

I have only stayed at Sandy Springs on Soi 13 and can strongly recommend it, ot only for location but also for being quiet at night. Has a small pool but you can go to Mike's Mall pool for 80 baht on Soi 11 and Beach Rd, 10th floor. SS costs 1600 for the deluxe roon with a seaview. All of the ladies I would take back there liked it.

Hi Donie

If you want a plush hotel with a nice pool you could do a lot worse than the Naklua area!

We stayed at the Loma hotel in January, which was very nice & has a large pool & very nice rooms @1800 per night for a superior room, 100 baht joiner fee. Standard rooms are less, although I never did find out the difference LOL.

A few tips!!!

-When you arrive, tell them you are considering other similar hotels which are cheaper. We did this & got 1 night free + joiner fee waived.

- Don't use the on site spar, it is 2x price of the ones down the road.

- Don't use their laundry service. There is a laundry on Naklau Road for less than half the price.

- Don't drink anything from the fridge. Empty it & fill it full of drinks from 7/11.

- Enjoy!!!

You could always try their sister hotel down the road 'Green Park', which is a bit closer to the dolphin roundabout & has the biggest pool in Pattaya I'm led to believe.

Baht buses are no problem. Just a 5 min walk to Naklua Road & 10 baht later you're at Walking St.

Make sure you explore the Naklua road. There are many good restaurants & bars, in which you will find some very nice girls 700-1000 for LT :)

Nice hotels, just a matter of pickin one. Thanks

Always bring my own drink 2 d party aswell, always brought own beers 2 pool in PBR. 35baht compared to 90baht in restaurant. Staff there didnt mind, even supplied beer holders and cleaned up after!

Hi there,

I’m headin to pattaya in may and im looking for a decent hotel for something around 1500baht.

InTown – dingy

Can anyone recommend a newer more modern hotel than these, but still not majorly expensive.

Thanks Donie

We just have the special price from Nova Platinum, from April 16- Oct 31.

1,831 Baht for a Superior room inc ABF. Decent hotel at this price.

Hi there,

InTown – dingy

Thanks Donie

Had a look around http://www.hotelvista.biz/ this place the other day, very new and modern. Rooms are not huge but they are apparantely doing a special rate at the moment of 1600 baht a night which IMO would make it very good value. Its on Soi 4, second road end.

Edited by Bkkrich

Can get you in to Villa Thong Bura for about 1,800 baht per night in May. It's located in Jomtien, quiet area and has a superb Thai character. Humongeous swimming pool and close the the main transport road into the city.

hotel_thongbura2.jpg

hotel_thongbura1.jpg

LK Renaissance???

www.lkpattaya.com

I stayed there for 1500 per night last low season.

Couldnt find Selena hotel nywhere.

That hotel vista is a swanky spot, right up my street. Looking for 2100b on website for longstays though!

Also thinkin of amari nova suites, 2300b per night, but nice rooms and located around central road.

Ya LK renaissance look nice, aswell as lk royal suites. Prices are up to 1750b in lk renaissance, but looks good 4 price.

Cheers

I'm in the same boat as yourself trying to figure out which hotel i wish to stay at ! On my next stay im planing on staying at either Amari Nova or Tim's Boutique hotel for the first seven days the I want to investigate the Nantra De Boutique hotel ; Summer Spring hotel and the Lk hotels for by next seven days .

At this time of the year the Tim is under the 2000, modern hotel and a good location

Number6-01.jpg

The prisoner: “I’m not a number, I’m a free manâ€

A gogo girl: "i'm not a number, i'm a free woman"

Had a look around http://www.hotelvista.biz/ this place the other day, very new and modern. Rooms are not huge but they are apparantely doing a special rate at the moment of 1600 baht a night which IMO would make it very good value. Its on Soi 4, second road end.

hotel Vista has nice rooms but the pool only sees sunshine until about 10am, so no good if you are out for the night.

www.augustsuites.com has been doing rates for some of the lads at 1500 and in one instance 1375, check the thread in pattaya hotels on this site

really nice brand new hotel with great pool minutes from anywhere

I normally stay at the Mercure but looking for cheaper this time, the Summerspring on Soi1/beach road looks real good, I went to hotel and had a look at it in December and is only a few months old, the rooms look like they do on the website, stay 8 nights for the price of 7, has sea views and pool looks ok.

Downside was they are bulding on next Soi but I e-mailed hotel and they say work should be done by sometime in April (I took this to mean the noisy outside work) A mate stayed there in January and apart from noise which wasnt too bad he rated it and will be going back when in Patts.

I think I will be booking a sea view with balcony.

I also very recommend the Sandy Spring at Soi 13. Even if the location is perfect to the hot spots, you can

stay very quiet, the Deluxe Seaview for 1600 Bath is nearly perfect, great clean Room,

good bathroom with good water pressure and at no time problems with hot water.

Staff is always polite and very guest friendly, the pool has sun for the most time of the day.