IGNORED

8 Years of live music at The Blues Factory

davethailand

On Saturday 4th April the Blues Factory will be celebrating its 8th year anniversary so we will be holding a bit of a party in the club!

There will of course be 2 live bands featuring - "The Blues Machine" featuring Snowman and Mary and "The Rock Machine" featuring Pattaya's hottest new guitarist "Nueng" and of course our resident superstar The �€œGuitar King�€� of Thailand Lam Morrison.

I am also pleased to have a selection of guests artists who will be joining the bands on stage including some famous well known Thai musicians and a few local faces who in their own right are all recording artists and professional musicians.

Together with lucky number draws with some great prizes and a free buffet we hope to have a great night and we look forward to seeing you, last but not least I'd like to thank all who have helped us to provide great quality live music over the past 8 years.

:22600584-Th:

Edited by davethailand

La be there on the 8th i like the blues factory.

4th, i got the date wrong. :22600584-Th:

Oh darnnnn I get there on April 5th. Well I will still be there on the 5th for my first night out. Got to make that stop at the Blues Factory.

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

Great place and this promises to be a night to remember - will be there bud.

I emailed you about this - get back to me in the email if you read this.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder folks, this coming Saturday is The Blues Factory's 8th Year Anniversary

Hope to see you there!

cheers from all at The Blues Factory.

:wacko::P

dfdfdfdfd.jpeg

Confirmed guests so far include Kitty "Guitar" Gun and Dr Hammond from Norway, Matthew Kelly (ex Kingfish) and Greg Carroll. :001_Sawasdee:

Edited by davethailand

• 2 weeks later...

hanks to everyone that came, It was a great night, can't believe how busy it was so early.

Special thanks to Scott (Axelinger) who got up and jammed, "Jim" Sinatra, Elvis Wesley, Graham, Matthew Kelly (Grateful Dead & Kingfish) and Kitty "The Guitar" Gunn.

My camera was flat but hopefully i'll get some pics up.

:D