IGNORED

Jordan Countdown Packs For Sale- great for selling on ebay etc

blueboy0510

After months of trawling China I now have many great contacts for profitable sales.

The Jordan Countdown Packs are 2 packs of Jordan Trainers in presentation boxes these are 11 12 in the set which is the most wanted set as it adds up to his number 23.

These sets sell on ebay for $250-$600 depending on the day. I can ship them any where in the world for $140 per pack delivered, so even after any fees there is good money to be made. Paypal is the only option for payment and delivery is about 5-6 days.

Anyone looking to make some extra funds on these or any of my many other lines just PM me

_BN1gFOQBmk___KGrHgoOKjYEjlLmS1ctBJrr_J__iQ___1.JPG

2d46_1.jpg

04.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

08a5_1.JPG

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Hey Blueboy, you 100% sure they genuine? Am interested.

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

I went to the factory myself, it is a Nike factory and teh chinese being who they are make some on the side with dealers so I have every confidence