IGNORED

Is pattaya worth visiting now on first time trip to Thailand?

I0lri

I'll be in Thailand for my first time this week from December 9-16.  My first night is in BK at an SHA+ hotel near Nana. 

*Is it worth going to pattaya right now?* If so, for how many days? Shoukd i split time evenly between Pattaya and Bk?  

Appreciate any advice and suggestions for where to spend my week or decent hotels for working and having fun.  Thanks!

There's a lot of uncertainty here. The beer only started flowing on Friday. But I know many people had a fantastic weekend. 

For such a short visit, though, I'd stay in Bangkok. Lots of fun to be found in the Nana area. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

It's a cheap taxi to come down so doesn't hurt to try it for a night and see how you like things. Much busier on the weekends than during the week.

Certainly, if you like to relax on the beach and get a nice breeze from the ocean together with the pleasure of having sexy ladies around.

Its only a short ride to check it out.

Everything is here and available: sun, ocean, beach, massage, sexy massage, restaurants aka gentlemen clubs, alcohol, willing girls and lb on every corner plus plenty on TF, and all this for a better price than BKK or Phuket.

Just read about what is going on since Friday in other threads and check it out here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As of right now at this moment, I'd definitely say stay in Bangkok, no reason to come to Pattaya at the moment.

Soi 7 and sukhumvit bars are off the hook and better than anything Pattaya can offer at the moment. Plus there's Khao san rd, with live bands.

And from what I hear FL's are 1,000 baht or less.  

If you’re looking for a beach destination, try Koh Chang. I just came from there a few days ago, spent a couple weeks.  There are some bars open and some ladies are available, longer travel time but worth it IMHO.  Not a hard core mongering scene but a better and more relaxing beach scene.

Retired

On 05/12/2021 at 22:10, Piece Corp said:

If you’re looking for a beach destination, try Koh Chang. I just came from there a few days ago, spent a couple weeks.  There are some bars open and some ladies are available, longer travel time but worth it IMHO.  Not a hard core mongering scene but a better and more relaxing beach scene.

I strongly disagree... there are like maybe 4 fuckable ladies on Koh Chang, and that's pre covid... you would be sending the poor guy to an absolute ghost town. I would stay home before taking a trip to Koh Chang, seriously. Trust me, Pattaya and Jomtien are damn near empty and relaxing as shit... and there is at least the chance to get laid. I hate BKK, but would gladly stay there before Koh Chang... I literally thought you were trolling the poor guy.

3 hours ago, Danbrooks2k said:

I strongly disagree... there are like maybe 4 fuckable ladies on Koh Chang, and that's pre covid... you would be sending the poor guy to an absolute ghost town. I would stay home before taking a trip to Koh Chang, seriously. Trust me, Pattaya and Jomtien are damn near empty and relaxing as shit... and there is at least the chance to get laid. I hate BKK, but would gladly stay there before Koh Chang... I literally thought you were trolling the poor guy.

I’m not trolling at all.   I’m also not drivelling all over the forum.  It must be awful working as a cook on an oil rig.

Retired

I am a paramedic, and I dont do any work besides a daily email unless there is an injury or illness, and the money is ridiculous to be honest. And, so we are clear... my opinion is worthless to be honest... I just didnt find Koh Chang that great pre covid besides the beautiful beaches. The nightlife looked pretty limited. But maybe you have visited recently... could be the same amount of girls for way less customers... Ill be the first one to admit I could be dead wrong. I only visited one time back in 2019. You are right.. I am bored AF, I miss Thailand and I am driveling sir... all over the forum.

• Like 1