Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Australia / England Ashes test series 21/22

mikeyboy

18 minutes ago, Scribes said:

94222809-B1C8-4770-B5CF-5E1687A6EA19.jpeg.6b0b6f018cddf6f8e5f564684bc3f762.jpeg

hahaha...but would also like to think that in my home town, perhaps SOME of the technology will be in working order...

Pat Cummins ruled out of Second Test.Apparently due to covid  close contact.Has to isolate.

Micheal Neser has been playing plenty of first class cricket with QLD so he'll be fit & raring to go & a first-innings haul of 5-29 for Australia A against England Lions in Brisbane.

Edited by froddo

www.sugarcanemafia.com

1 hour ago, Gaztop08 said:

Pat Cummins ruled out of Second Test.Apparently due to covid  close contact.Has to isolate.

That’s a shame. Even “us lot” know he’s the best bowler in the world and want to see him play.

On the other hand ……..

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

If the Poms weren't any chance before this morning, they certainly are now. No Hazelwood No Cummins massive loss for Australia... the brittle top order will get some respite...this is the best chance the Poms will have IMO..

Those second string bowlers will give them a run for their money…still got starky and the goat as well.   

Run deep does the bowling in Australia.

No Cummings, no Hazelwood, and Smith back to captain, can things get any more interesting? 
I’m guessing the Aussie team will be happy to finish with a draw and keep the 1- 0 lead. 

5 minutes ago, Dr No said:

I’m guessing the Aussie team will be happy to finish with a draw and keep the 1- 0 lead. 

No, I think Smithy and co will go for the win.   Hopefully he won’t go to the extremes of last time he was cap.

44 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

No, I think Smithy and co will go for the win.   Hopefully he won’t go to the extremes of last time he was cap.

Agree, I didn’t mean they’ll play for a draw, more so be happy with one given the circumstances. 

Nip and tuck first session. Low scoring and enough incident to keep viewers happy. I’d say Aussies will be the happier having seen the new ball off although I’ve just been reading it’s less important with the pink ball. Learn something new every day.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Harris fails again, Labuschange to the rescue, he’s practically taken on an openers role nowadays being in so early. Perhaps it’s time we make him so, do away with Harris and look for someone else to come in at three?

4 minutes ago, Dr No said:

Harris fails again, Labuschange to the rescue, he’s practically taken on an openers role nowadays being in so early. Perhaps it’s time we make him so, do away with Harris and look for someone else to come in at three?

Until Pucovski can work out how to keep his head from crashing into  the ball... USSI is the man for me... might be worth looking at Renshaw again....

Edited by dave01
  • Like 1

The boys are doing ok.  1/170.     Maybe the best bowlers were in last test.

England lose 5 - 0 & get zero match payments due to over rates, great tour

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

www.sugarcanemafia.com

30 minutes ago, froddo said:

England lose 5 - 0 & get zero match payments due to over rates, great tour

They don’t seem to be motivated by fines and the test champion points don’t worry them since  they are shit….maybe it has to be runs or maybe runs against the slow bowlers…a bit of personal pain may motivate.

I guess with Jos Buttler dropping a lollipop catch at the end of the day , the best keeper should keep argument will come around again .   

It shouldn't be an argument at all , Ben Foakes is streets ahead of Buttler, Bairstow etc. and should have been England's regular keeper for the past three years ...

At least England kept a check on the scoring , but Oz will surely push on tomorrow ...

Mikeyboy

8 hours ago, mikeyboy said:

At least England kept a check on the scoring , but Oz will surely push on tomorrow ...

Bat through until just after the second break.   An hour and a half of night time speed swing should see the Aussies batting again on Saturday.

13 hours ago, keepitfun said:

Bat through until just after the second break.   An hour and a half of night time speed swing should see the Aussies batting again on Saturday.

Nearly right !   Oz  473/9 d      England ground into the dust , need to bat all of tomorrow and half of Sunday .   I'm not hopeful...

Mikeyboy

Edited by mikeyboy
add

Series done already.

Ah well, at least we have a well-rested seam attack...

Unbelievable selection decisions, both the touring party and for the first two tests.

Root and Silverwood too clever for their own good. 

Aussies much the best, especially on home soil, but England have got every major decision concerning this tour wrong.