Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Best PREPAID mobile packets for 30 days?

lovermand66

Which packets are the best at the moment?

30 days unlimited with the fastest speed!

I normally buy the chepest 49bath simcard and top up with a packets from there website...

But some times there are packets to find around the internet or on social medias that you can’t find on there websites...

If anyone have or have seen some, i will appreciate if you will post it here...

🙏

dtac at airport in Phuket is 550 for 30 days, 30gb, unlimited speed. 

probably not the absolute best value, but for a 30 day trip i don't see any reason to spend a lot of time to save maybe 200 thb. 

dtac has also 3 months capped at 10mbps (but unlimited traffic) for 600 thb total, you can buy it in any dtac shop (for example central festival 3rd floor). 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.
Thoughts from a tourist on the ground - Dec 2020 to Dec 2021

Petehoax:

that is a good price...

is that a special airport promotion?

i can only find 30gb for 15 day to 550bath on there website?

On grab u can order an AIS or DTAC sim with 20mbps per month unlimited for 850thb.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

45 minutes ago, stacksreg123 said:

On grab u can order an AIS or DTAC sim with 20mbps per month unlimited for 850thb.

Prepaid? 

Link?

Just go on Grab, then Mart, then search for AIS. Its the first shop called 'Jeabphone'.. U can have it delivered to ur room while waiting for the test result.

Edited by stacksreg123
  • Thanks 1

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

2 hours ago, petehoax said:

dtac at airport in Phuket is 550 for 30 days, 30gb, unlimited speed. 

Is that possible to "recharge" like for another 30 days? Or just buy a new one with same offer?

Im very happy with dtac, bought at airport, 30gb 1 month. incl sim card 600b.

Works in Jomtien, Pattaya city and Naklua, no problem with streaming youtube movies or xxx videos, very fast and reliable.

Edited by wolfgang68
Spelling
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ocraled said:

Is that possible to "recharge" like for another 30 days? Or just buy a new one with same offer?

just buy a new sim card, sure. unless you have a good reason why you want to keep your phone number, who cares. 

but again, if you want more than 30 days, it's normally better to buy a 3 month contract (but not available at airport normally), unless you specifically need more than 10mbps (which most people will not need on mobile, unless they have specific requirements). 

having said that: i just remember that the airport in Phuket (surprisingly) also had 90 days and 365 days offer. i can't remember the prices, but they didn't seem out of line to me. 

i never saw that promoted at bkk airport, but maybe they have it available.

6 hours ago, lovermand66 said:

Petehoax:

that is a good price...

is that a special airport promotion?

i can only find 30gb for 15 day to 550bath on there website?

cannot tell you that. honestly, don't overthink it: if you arrive, go to dtac stand at airport (or ais or true) and buy something. unless you have very specific requirements, you will have a good working solution for 400-800 thb or so... otherwise go to a dtac shop if you need more than 30 days (or true or ais). the offers are all very similar. 

when you're here for a year or so, look into solid long term solutions, but otherwise just buy what is quickest / easiest and don't think too much. (of course just imho)

Edited by petehoax
  • Like 2

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.
Thoughts from a tourist on the ground - Dec 2020 to Dec 2021

• 3 months later...

I have AIS The One SIM prepaid.

I got it at central festival beach road. So it's 300 baht for 30 days, speed is 20mbps, unlimited internet, no cap, speeds stays the same for the entire month, i can confirm since i had it now for 2 months alredy, and i use it also as hotspot to my laptop to look youtube and netflix and never any problems, speed is normaly faster then advertised, like 30 or 40 mbps.

I had up to 130 mbps when i was in soi buakaw, but i live in north pattaya. So i guess AIS has good signal in Pattaya.

After 30 days you need to top up, you can go to there AIS shops, in Central festival beach road or terminal 21. (And probably other of there shops too)  Or you can download there App. I read some bad experinces about there app, about people get bombarded with messages from them after installing the app, so i rather just go to the shop.

There are also an app that can refill many different company's, like True, Dtac, AIS   but its all in thai, so my Thai friend refilled my phone last time.

Highly recommend this AIS package.

274951079_365347905245379_7644831958662584492_n.jpg

Edited by ketil_n

• 2 months later...

Well, 12 days until I will be adding an unlimited internet 1mbps for 30 days at 350B.  It's been three years since the last time and the memory is a little foggy.  (Do remember it was cheaper three years ago 555)

As I will be wandering through Swampy at the time, I am keen to avoid any potential hiccup.  The code I need to enter is clear enough but I cannot remember if the zero is used when inputting the mobile number.  So hope someone can tell me if I use 10 characters or 9...  ie dial *777*7153*0555555555# or *777*7153*555555555#

Recently printed this screen dump from AIS and it shows 123456, so no clues there...  Thanks :Dunno1:

563302216_1mbps30day350B.thumb.JPG.6fd8eb8415886ce125519d8e8bbf0450.JPG

I am a long time DTAC user. Went to their counter in Big C Extra and asked for data. Minimum 400 per month. 

Crossed to the AIS counter, similar price.

I showed her a screenshot of Super Net Sim, unlimited Net 4mbps for days at 150 bt. You have this? Yes but have to buy new sim. How much? 100bt.  Okay. 

She set my phone up,  confirmed sim 1 dtac voice and message,  sim 2 ais data.

Next month add 150 bt.

Screenshot_2022-05-02-20-37-52-05.thumb.jpg.b0194a309d88b353325318d0e8d40f0c.jpg

Here is a very Cheap Charlie way of keeping your Thai phone number active and still getting some internet.

1. A TrueH prepaid SIM (usually about 59 baht). Needs to be topped up after 1 month

2. Never use mobile data (unless it is an emergency) ... always use WiFi

3. Send at least 100 baht to the True-wallet ... this is the money you can use to Top Up the phone.

4. Each month, do minimum top up - 10 baht. Use their website  https://tmvh.co/check

So now you have a Thai SIM that you can keep active for 10 baht per month ... 120 per year. You can restrict yourself to WiFi and not spend money on mobile data - or top it up a bit more for occasional use of mobile data.

Set a google alert to remind you to do the top up ...

Edited by discrete
typos