IGNORED

Looking To Rent A Scooter ? - It's A Jungle Out There !

properperson

Looking To Rent a Scooter ?  - It's a Jungle out there !
Let Pattaya Scooter Rental guide you out safely ......
New Scooters, New Ferrang sized Helmets - Old School service and attention to detail.....
Bikes available today:
Yamaha Aerox 155i - 2021 models, all low km's - All Priced at  3,000 Baht / month.
Honda ADV 150 - 2021 models, all low km's - All Priced at  4,000 Baht / month.
Honda ADV 150 - 2021 models - With Givi Top Box - 4,300 Baht / month.
Minimum rental is 1 Month - Deposit (refundable) - 2,000 Baht.
Free delivery (and collection) around Pattaya and the Darkside.
We might be in Thailand, but I operate my little business honorably and with "Western Values" - For your safety, and before every rental, the Scooters are fully checked over, engine oil changed and the brakes stripped, cleaned and adjusted....
All our bikes come with Government Approved Insurance and good quality helmets, Sanitised for your protection......
At the start of the rental and in your company, the bike will be videoed from top to toe, so there are no misunderstandings when the bike is returned....
Some of our competitors are less discerning, offering high km "bone shakers" with cheap smelly helmets and possible problems at the end of the rental....
For more details:

E mail us - [email protected]

Phone us - 093 690 1710
Or check out our Facebook page for more details about us and why customers recommend us and keep coming back:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2495531090529780

aa1.jpg

A4.jpg

IMG_20201109_121018.jpg

1 - Copy.jpg

A5.jpg

• whitespider - RIP locked this topic