IGNORED

PEP in Pattaya

OAH

Hi, 

Long story short I just had a condom break during a ST and her response to asking if she was tested was blank to say the least. 

My current plan is to day trip to Bangkok first thing at 7am tomorrow to the Thai Red Cross centre for PEP. But does anyone know alternative options in Pattaya to avoid this? 

Thanks. 

• Confused 1

Why are people so lost. Go to the next hospital, they'll set you up. Not a shitty mom & pop clinic, but hospital.

E.g. Pattaya Memorial Hospital  or Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

On 23/11/2021 at 21:59, OAH said:

Hi, 

Long story short I just had a condom break during a ST and her response to asking if she was tested was blank to say the least. 

My current plan is to day trip to Bangkok first thing at 7am tomorrow to the Thai Red Cross centre for PEP. But does anyone know alternative options in Pattaya to avoid this? 

Thanks. 

Greetings,

I would also recommend Thai Red Cross HIV and STD clinic, I forgot their actual name of the clinic but it's associated with Chulalakorn Hospital and medical school. Therefor, you can receive comprehensive HIV and STD testing and various vaccination at a reasonable cost! Also, comprehensive panel for liver, kidney and cholesterol profile are available!

Edited by Yabusaki

Hang Loose, mongoose!

slightly old and might not be relevant anymore: https://www.xn--2-uwfi8em0a3a0a7hmzb.com/ [not a spam url, it's just a thai url and that's the english representation]: 

"pattaya 2 internal medicine clinic" gives you PreP in pattaya. I assume you can also get PeP there. It's (much) more expensive than thai red cross, but it's of course much easier and you save the trip (and costs) to bangkok.

Edited by petehoax

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

On 23/11/2021 at 21:59, OAH said:

Hi, 

Thanks. 

I'd be more worried about pregnancy than an STD.  You have a vasectomy? 

Never had a condom break as I almost always use lube, unless the girl is very wet already.  If she is not wet, then intercourse is not pleasurable for her or you without lubrication IMO.  Of course you need the right size condoms as well.  Most sizes available now at local 7-11 or even better selection on Lazada

Get the big bottle with the easy pump top 

lube.jpeg

Edited by LovinBgood

May your heart always be joyful. May your song always be sung....and may you stay - Forever Young

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours Bobby Dylan