IGNORED

Pattaya agent help

harrygrout

Hi All, has anyone had any dealings with a agent called Jeff Stone ? Ill arrive in a few weeks and lined up a viewing of a condo through Jeff. He's passed me into his secretary to deal with. Just sounds a bit fishy and thought I'd ask a question on here. TIA

• 3 months later...

if you gonna buy never buy from a agent youll just overpay it by alot and they are as trustworthy and educated as a second hand gypsycardealer .

basicly look anywhere you want where ppl sell and youll se 90% + loose money who bought UNLESS they spent years and years to rent out to make it barely even , OR they found a seller who dropped bby alot to get out due to visa or health issues .

if you dont buy for invest but to live yourself , take alot of time and ask offices and cleaners in the condos youre intrested in , about houses im unable to help as i never bought any house .

just remember thai have 0 stats about previous sales all are ASKING prices "like hipflat etc" wich are miles from actual sales , also any former disher can open a agent office in thailand as "expert" ....0 regulations