IGNORED

Google maps way wrong?

World Traveller

For what seems like a million years (with the recent six as hiatus) I always journeyed between Bangkok and Pattaya via governmemt-operated bus line Ekamai bus station. Buses always operated every hour or so, basically throughout all hours of the day and night

However, Google Maps route suggestion is via Terminal 21 on some third-party ticket seller called '12GoMakasan' What's with this? Has there been a major change? The only choice I recall is a second company with a smaller number of seats. Very different name of company.

Anyone can submit a listing to Google maps. Sounds like some bright spark has done exactly that.

The main (public) route Bangkok to Pattaya still leaves from Ekkamai although there are many other operators and leaving points.

Basically nothing has changed! 

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!