IGNORED

Where did the fancy board member titles go…is it just me?

keepitfun

Hi, a week or so ago I got a note in the system that I was only a few points away from metamorphosing into a beautiful butterfly…..um “super expert Pattaya something”.  
Oh great thinks I…..then I get another message telling me I am now that thing…….but the disappointment….those titles used to appear next to the posters name on all posts and now they don’t seem to.   I phone and iPad are the same.

I quite liked them, was it on purpose that they went or just a further degrading of the software….maybe they have gone to the same Princess safe place as the doh emoji.

anyone……..

9 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

Hi, a week or so ago I got a note in the system that I was only a few points away from metamorphosing into a beautiful butterfly…..um “super expert Pattaya something”.  
Oh great thinks I…..then I get another message telling me I am now that thing…….but the disappointment….those titles used to appear next to the posters name on all posts and now they don’t seem to.   I phone and iPad are the same.

I quite liked them, was it on purpose that they went or just a further degrading of the software….maybe they have gone to the same Princess safe place as the doh emoji.

anyone……..

I think what you are referring to is the little blue "ranking" on your profile pic...hover over it and it will tell you your current ranking

Are you talking about this? Ranks are still visible but migrated into this Rocket sign, if you point it with a mouse pointer you will see the rank of user.

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 10.41.22 PM.png

5 minutes ago, Bananaserg said:

Are you talking about this? Ranks are still visible but migrated into this Rocket sign, if you point it with a mouse pointer you will see the rank of user.

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 10.41.22 PM.png

Yes exactly that…I must have missed when they put it to members for a vote.  It used to be visible without hovering…

How do I hover with an iPad …….ahh just figured it…have to touch the rocket. 

why did they go?

27 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

why did they go?

Software 'Upgrade" ?

• Haha 2

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

2 hours ago, keepitfun said:

Yes exactly that…I must have missed when they put it to members for a vote.  It used to be visible without hovering…

How do I hover with an iPad …….ahh just figured it…have to touch the rocket. 

why did they go?

It is a vibrator not a rocket. Just saying..... LOL

• Haha 3

Just now, LASportsNut said:

It is a vibrator not a rocket. Just saying..... LOL

Ewww and I touched it

• 3 months later...
21 minutes ago, Tapaz1976 said:

How does the ranking system work?

As far as I can tell, it's just raw posts number.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png