IGNORED

Chiang Mai Karaoke

Rik

Have traveled to Chiang Mai several times and visited some karaoke places off the beaten path but could never find my way back to them because a local was driving and it was dark. Typical setup with karaoke, pool tables and about 20 ladies available for the right price.

Anybody know the locations of some of these?

• 2 weeks later...

the biggest collection of these places is in Chiang Mai Land which ANY tuk-tuk driver or Baht Bus driver can take you there

Hi

They are everywhere. One of the biggest ones is called New Star Karaoke and is on the way to the Airport Plaza Shopping mall. Any baht bus briver will know it.

There are some on the moat road next to Mandalay Night club. I hope this helps.

new star sucks bad and it's all on it's own. The only one even close to it is V-club, behind Gao Geuk restaurant

the ones near Mandalay have some good lookers outside, but the best lookers I've seen are at the corner of Chang Klan and the Chiang Mai Land road

try Sport Light A-go-go, friendly mamasan and many sexy girl. just tell the tuk tuk driver, sure they're know this place.

• 2 months later...
try Sport Light A-go-go, friendly mamasan and many sexy girl. just tell the tuk tuk driver, sure they're know this place.

the club is spotlight gogo and now it is full of ugly fat women.

• 1 year later...
Have traveled to Chiang Mai several times and visited some karaoke places off the beaten path but could never find my way back to them because a local was driving and it was dark. Typical setup with karaoke, pool tables and about 20 ladies available for the right price.

Anybody know the locations of some of these?

I went to a Karaoke bar last mth and it cost me 700bht for 3 drinks. no girl coz they were 250 or something i cant remember but it was a ripp off.

• 8 months later...

Chiang Mai is now very quiet. I'm also looking for a good place to hangout, but there's not much to choose from. The discos get going late at night, but I went to Bubbles and then Mandalay bar the other night, and both were pretty much empty.

• 3 weeks later...

Chiang Mai is now very quiet. I'm also looking for a good place to hangout, but there's not much to choose from. The discos get going late at night, but I went to Bubbles and then Mandalay bar the other night, and both were pretty much empty.

Anyone in the Chiang Mai area try Karaoke 10 or 20? Anyone have a membership card? Seems good if you are a member.I would like to hear your feedback.

PM me if you like. Thinking about having a birthday party there in October.

• 6 months later...

the club is spotlight gogo and now it is full of ugly fat women.

As with any place like this the quality changes regularly....was fine when I looked in.