IGNORED

Bangkok hotels with open pool areas similar to Areca Lodge?

Rob8489

My favourite hotel in Pattaya is Areca Lodge because of it’s very open outdoor pool area. I’ve stayed in few Pattaya hotels that have great pools but don’t get a lot of sun and tend to be somewhat enclosed.

Can anyone recommend any hotels in Bangkok that have similar pool set ups and are comparable in price (ideally)? I’ll be spending quite a bit of time at the hotel during to the day so I’m hoping to be in a similar set up to what I’m used to in patts.  

Would appreciate any suggestions 

Edited by Rob8489

• Rob8489 changed the title to Bangkok hotels with open pool areas similar to Areca Lodge?

Sukhumvit Soi 11. Grand President hotel has two pools on roof areas.

Also check Ambassador hotel, about 100m down the same soi towards Sukhumvit Road.

Bangkok hotels are usually a bit more expensive than similar quality in Pattaya, but all seems variable at the moment.

Agoda web site usually has good rates.

Edited by Bonkabit

Bangkok is a huge city, what part of it are you staying?

In booking.com and Agoda you can set to filter properties with outside pool. There’s always a picture.