IGNORED

Budget hotels in Samui, Chaweng area

can anyone help me , i know this is a early message but me and three of my friends are coming over on the 25th of december and are going to pattaya the first week . then want to go to samui and stay at the chaweng beach is it advisable to book somewhere or go there off the cuff so to speak or can you tell us where the cheapest place to stay is with a/c of cousre lol thanks to anyone who helps us > :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Check out Lamai buri resort. A very nice cheap hotel and just rent a motorbike to get over to Chaweng! In lamai you also have lots of fun places and bars!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

stayed at marine bungalows on chaweng a few times..right on the beach..about 1000 baht per night depending on time of year

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

look on sawadee.com they have some hotels there cheaper places are away from the beach . PR Guesthouse down soi colibri is cheap and clean AC room costs about 700bht but if you stay longer you may be able to knock a few baht off , i always stay at a place on the beach called CENTRAL BAY RESORT they have bunbalows with AC for 1200bht per day it is between the bannana fan resort and la paradise resort

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany