IGNORED

Looking to Rent a Scooter and Lost in the Scooter Rental Jungle ?

properperson

Looking to Rent a Scooter and Lost in the Scooter Rental Jungle ?

Let Pattaya Scooter Rental guide you out safely ......

New Scooters, New Ferrang sized Helmets - Old School service and attention to detail.....

We might be in Thailand, but I operate my little business honorably and with "Western Values" - For your safety, and before every rental, the Scooters are fully checked over, engine oil changed and the brakes stripped, cleaned and adjusted....

All our bikes are nearly new, with low km's and come with Government approved Insurance and good quality "Ferrang size" helmets, Sanitised for your protection......

At the start of the rental and in your company, the bike will be videoed from top to toe, so there are no misunderstandings when the bike is returned....

Some of our competitors are less discerning, offering  high km, poorly serviced "bone shakers" with cheap smelly helmets........

For more details about us, the quality of service we provide and why customers keep coming back - Check out the reviews and join our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2495531090529780

turquoise yellow wheel 3.jpg

A4.jpg

A5.jpg

1 - Copy.jpg

If you put the daily/weekly/monthly prices for each of the scooter models you have that will generate interest.

That is unless your just trying the "My usual price is XXXX but for you I will give you a special price of XXX"  for anyone who contacts you.

Be open and honest from the onset and give us your prices upfront unless, of course, you have something to hide.

Not saying you do of course and maybe you just thought the prices, in this highly competitive market, wouldn't interest us.

• Like 1

It's there on the Facebook page(no need to join to read):

Our latest offers:
Aerox 155i all 2020/21 models - Low Km's - Like a brand new bike - 3,000 Baht per month.....(minimal rental is 1 month)...
ADV 150 - all 2020/21 models - Low Km's - Like a brand new bike - Easily the best small scooter out there - 4,000 Baht per month...(minimal rental is 1 month).....
Free Delivery around the Pattaya area....
Photo of your Passport / Driving licence & 2,000 baht (refundable) deposit are required....

On 02/11/2021 at 23:44, CuppaTea said:

If you put the daily/weekly/monthly prices for each of the scooter models you have that will generate interest.

That is unless your just trying the "My usual price is XXXX but for you I will give you a special price of XXX"  for anyone who contacts you.

Be open and honest from the onset and give us your prices upfront unless, of course, you have something to hide.

Not saying you do of course and maybe you just thought the prices, in this highly competitive market, wouldn't interest us.

Thanks for your imput .....

Bikes available today:

Yamaha Aerox 155i - 2021 models, all low km's - All Priced at  3,000 Baht / month

Honda ADV 150 - 2021 models, all low km's - All Priced at  4,000 Baht / month.

All come with decent "Ferrang sized" helmets - Free delivery around the Pattaya area.....

Prior to delivery - All bikes are fully serviced, brakes stripped & cleaned.

e mail - [email protected]

Phone - 093 690 1710

Or Click the Facebook link below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2495531090529780

A1.jpg

A4.jpg

1 - Copy.jpg

A5.jpg