IGNORED

Visa

vjv8

If I book a flight for longer than 30 days but under 60 days can I enter on a visa on arrival then extend it when I am in Thailand.
Looking at coming 1st of dec 

5 minutes ago, vjv8 said:

If I book a flight for longer than 30 days but under 60 days can I enter on a visa on arrival then extend it when I am in Thailand.
Looking at coming 1st of dec 

You can certainly extend the Visa Exempt entry (it’s NOT Visa on Arrival, that’s something different) for a further 30 days in Thailand BUT the Thai Embassy in London could well not approve your ‘Thailand Pass’ if the flight is more than 30 days. They have been rejecting Certificates of Entry on this basis.

You could try and see what they say but it’s better to book a flight with free changes just in case.

In addition, the airline could cause problems at check in. There’s no way of knowing this as some do and some don’t.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

10 hours ago, vjv8 said:

Thank you I my best applying for a visa in uk then 

I would. It’s all online now and an e-visa so you don’t need to go to the Embassy/Consulate nor post your passport.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

2 hours ago, davidge said:

I would. It’s all online now and an e-visa so you don’t need to go to the Embassy/Consulate nor post your passport.

:Agree:       Great saving on 2 x Next Day Signed For.