Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flights to Thailand

Jack Dusty

Just looking at the visiting Thailand again in January and going to start looking at the price of flights - wondered if anyone had any good recommendations and good offers on prices preferably not via Heathrow preferably from Manchester.

Thanks

Jack

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest using a flight search engine to look at flight schedules & price out of Manchester (but book direct with the airlines on their own website)

Play around with the dates to see what the best options are, flying mid-week is often cheaper than on Fridays & weekends

I always use Matrix  -  Matrix - ITA Software by Google

I use Google flights

Not bad for a search to see all prices

And I put some filters like

- Correspondance : not over 6 h

- Stopover : no more than 1

And you can change departure and retur dates as you want

Dont forget to take a look on cheap flight, because in some cases you must add luggage !

And in final it is the same price as other compagnies

For example Finnair : 420 to 520 from FRA to BKK

But no luggage ... With luggage is same price as Emirates, Thai, Qatar ...

For booking I go directly on the compagnie website ...