IGNORED

Valid Non-OA, ReEntry, Which Insurance?

LungChang

Non-OA visum until 31.10.21 with ReEntry-Permit.
Question: Foreign Insurance or ONLY thai company possible?

Currently I stay in Europe and have a still valid retirement Visum until 31.10.21 including the ReEntry-Permit. My plan is to fly back to Thailand on 10.10.21 and as far as I know i should get a new year of stay until 09.10.22 on arrival, right?

Most important therefore seems to have a Insurance at least until 09.10.22. On the Embassy website i read that if you enter again from a foreign country within the one year validity of the visa you can choose a policy from your home country (for each reentry) but if you want to extend your visa for another year while staying in thailand (visa extension) at the immigration than you only can get an new visa for another year if you can proof coverage from only a thai company, right?

Did anyone reenter a second time with the same visa and a foreign insurance policy for the 2nd stay?

Thanks 🙏