Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NWG Girls Live Streaming

LaaMok

42 minutes ago, thainet said:

Yes a few in the past, but most of this latest crop of live streamers definitely wouldn't pass muster.  Understand its a crap job just standing/shuffling for hours looking at a screen, but if they want to attract guys to the streams to buy drinks, then there should be a satisfactory level of talent, which is not the case at this time.

Thoughts of others may differ from mine.

There's some truth in what you're saying. Many of the top girls have managed to find sponsors too. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@LaaMok when things open up do you plan to map girls from the villas to their new homes on Soi 6?

e.g., milk from tulip villa now works avarice, etc.

I'm hoping to stick my dick in a few of them when I'm on the ground and would prefer to minimize the hunting. 

• 1 month later...
On 14/09/2021 at 09:06, Roadglide said:

Unless you are showing skin and sex acts, there really is NO reason for guys to pay or donate.

Call me a cheap bastard if you will, but I don't spend my money or encourage anyone else to do it either UNLESS there is something to be gained.  ie value for your money.

How about understanding that these people have had no work for months.  It's no big deal to give to any charity and no one need call you a cheap bastard, you already know!

13 hours ago, gavin202121 said:

How about understanding that these people have had no work for months.  It's no big deal to give to any charity and no one need call you a cheap bastard, you already know!

You are FOOLISH if you think the "girls" are getting the money, this all goes to the bar owner and he pays them out a TINY share.  If you want to help the girls you are better off on an only fans type of site, or hire them off of TF.

As far as "these people have had no work for months" maybe that is true for the bar owners, but the girls have been active on TF.  

• Like 3

On 09/10/2021 at 22:13, Harry Brown said:

You do know , some of the top Agogo girls originally came from Soi Six.

:o I thought the gogo girls originally came from Issan? 

I am confused now  :GoldenSmile1:

• Haha 3

I had no issues buying a free LDs to get a girl's Line, but my results in getting that Line ID to "pay off" were hit and miss.

One girl turned out to be the best LT that I have ever had (but she was no longer on the stream by then). That was well worth the "investment" I put in before I got to Pattaya!

Exact opposite with another girl, who pretty much never replied when I said I wanted to meet her or when I followed up later to say I was in town. She would reply with photos of the drinks, etc., which leads me to wonder if it was just a "work" Line account. Friend had a similar experience.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roadglide said:

You are STUPID if you think the "girls" are getting the money, this all goes to the bar owner and he pays them out a TINY share.  If you want to help the girls you are better off on an only fans type of site, or hire them off of TF.

As far as "these people have had no work for months" maybe that is true for the bar owners, but the girls have been active on TF.  

I know the share the girls get from each drink they sell and they make more a month than factory work. Not as much as bar work or freelance but they survive.  Where are all the tourists for them to TF with???? They are not in country.  It's not only the bar girls that suffer its the cashiers, managers and even the staff that clean the toilet. Restaurants suffer, street vendors suffer.  I don't need to pay a girl for sex and I would not want a girl who was not in some way into me anyway.

I have given more than 400k in the last 5 months to women I have never met in person.  I could care less about the money. It does not do anything sitting in the bank.

My buddy says to me you can't save everyone.  This is true. But if everyone saved someone I would not have to.

2 hours ago, Roadglide said:

You are STUPID if you think the "girls" are getting the money, this all goes to the bar owner and he pays them out a TINY share.  If you want to help the girls you are better off on an only fans type of site, or hire them off of TF.

If there was away to turn 3rd world working girls into a charity I could use on my taxes I could give them another 300k USD a year that I save in taxes

• Haha 2

Kudos on your giving spirit

Now can we get back on topic.....

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Roadglide said:

You are FOOLISH if you think the "girls" are getting the money, this all goes to the bar owner and he pays them out a TINY share.  If you want to help the girls you are better off on an only fans type of site, or hire them off of TF.

But I read somewhere (PA) that the only reason a certain bar(s) owner was fighting to get the bars open was because they were worried about the "staff."

So I am sure this bar(s) owner would not be live streaming to make profit. 

That would be hypocritical.  

555+

So keen to be back already, the countdown is set, just waiting and waiting