IGNORED

The Darkside during Covid times

Wolf Cat

So I've been out of country for two years (working in the US) and just returned this May. I see all the bars are closed and just wondering what bar girls are still around? I saw the ex owner from Drama Bar working her chicken kebab motorbike cart on Kao Noi, she's still nice and friendly,  but I'm just curious if there are others around. I saw the Pepper and Salt and the Samorn restaurants are now open but I don't know those ladies.  Any girls still around from the pre Covid times?

• 4 months later...

These bar/restaurants are open and you're able to get a drink, Pinkeys, Lucky Time, Samorn, Pepper & Salt. I'm sure many more will open in the coming days but theses are open now Dec 15.

Cheers.

The following are now also open: Full Moon 2, Murphy's, Wahia (the former Mango Bar), Bat Cave and the one next to the Bat Cave (BB Bar?).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I get back myself in Feb after 2 years and hoping to see some of my favourites up and running.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png

Also now open: New Secret Bar, Peter Pan Bar, Sajo Bar (opposite Samis Restaurant)

On 17/12/2021 at 16:06, Jebb said:

I get back myself in Feb after 2 years and hoping to see some of my favourites up and running.

you behave yourself Jebb .... bail out fees may apply ... 55555

• Haha 2

On 16/12/2021 at 19:36, Wolf Cat said:

The following are now also open: Full Moon 2, Murphy's, Wahia (the former Mango Bar), Bat Cave and the one next to the Bat Cave (BB Bar?).

Thanks Wolf Cat. Is Wahai bar same set up as Mango bar was. But hopefully with a little better quailty of providers.??

On 25/12/2021 at 03:16, Harve said:

Thanks Wolf Cat. Is Wahai bar same set up as Mango bar was. But hopefully with a little better quailty of providers.??

I drove past them but didn't stop in, they had the front doors/windows open so I doubt it's as raunchy as the Mango was.

Also now open Aqua Deymie,  Fabrice/Azure, Black Swan and Da Bar.  Fabrice has the most women at the moment and Aqua told me they just opened 3 days ago and will have more women after the new year. 

Apples bar at the lake been closed due to Covid cluster there. About a dozen of the golfers so far tetsed positive with more most days. good news none of them hospitilized that I know of all in home quarantine