Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Swim Up Pool Bar

charlie-smiles

Hi, just asking what hotels BMs have stayed at with a swim up pool bar and did they use ?

The only hotel I've stayed at with one is Intimate hotel, used to be called Tim Boutique. Has rooftop pool with swim up bar in the jacuzzi area at the end of the pool.

Did enjoy a cold SML or Lemon Smoothie whilst sitting there chatting with mate about the previous nights fun and games or what was coming that evening :D

Anyone else stayed there and used or at a different hotel ?

• 3 months later...

Soi 3 Beach Rd

https://www.sunshinevista.com/

I stayed there years ago just as construction was being finished. I just looked at their web page and their roof top pool with swim up bar looks the same as it did 15 years ago

• 1 year later...

Reviving this thread. I am also a sucker for pool bars, particularly reasonably priced ones where you can take a party.

Flipper House on Soi 7 has been the best fit for this in my experience. I once barfined the whole of PJ DJ Bar downstairs (formerly Anna Jet now A7DJ bar) and took them swimming. Great prices drinks and smoothies, available alcholic or non.

What are some other great swim up bars in town?

Countdown Clocks

On 07/07/2021 at 14:38, charlie-smiles said:

Anyone else stayed there and used or at a different hotel ?

Stayed at Intimate and used the pool, but the bar didn't seem to be operating as a bar. Maybe if I asked though. Didn't see anyone ordering anything by the pool. Nice hotel though.

Edited by FarangBear

8 hours ago, Greg_B said:

The Areca Lodge has a "float" service available for food/drinks 

float.jpg

Is it just set garbage like the photo or can you order anything? I stayed there once and I dont remember a pool bar. I just remember having to walk miles to get to my room which annoyed me every morning.

Which pool is it by?

Countdown Clocks

7 hours ago, rain_angelus said:

Is it just set garbage like the photo or can you order anything? I stayed there once and I dont remember a pool bar. I just remember having to walk miles to get to my room which annoyed me every morning.

Which pool is it by?

There is a bar under the trees and someone there to get you food or drinks

20220520_134608.jpg

Edited by Greg_B
  • Thanks 1

On 25/02/2023 at 08:57, rain_angelus said:

Reviving this thread. I am also a sucker for pool bars, particularly reasonably priced ones where you can take a party.

Flipper House on Soi 7 has been the best fit for this in my experience. I once barfined the whole of PJ DJ Bar downstairs (formerly Anna Jet now A7DJ bar) and took them swimming. Great prices drinks and smoothies, available alcholic or non.

What are some other great swim up bars in town?

The one at Green Park Resort was closed last March when I stayed there during Test n Go

Unsure if it open now though 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

I’m at the Avani hotel now and they have a swim up pool bar 

ECC38F88-5A49-4030-814F-F4A71E56BBA5.jpeg

• Like 2

now that's a proper swim up  bar