IGNORED

tennis club?

krups gusto

Hi,

I have a bit of a renewed interest in tennis.  i have put on 40 lbs and 20 years since playing last.

Whats the best option in patts to smack balls back and forth across a net with low expectations and high tolerance?   Paid or unpaid dont really care. 

Kinda imagining a 'pro' hitting balls at me in an indoors airconditioned environment once or twice a week while i get back in shape.  

• 1 year later...

Google:

Tennis Courts in Pattaya, Thailand

The Fitz is near my condo but it is out doors.

I think it is fairly expensive to use the facilities (pool, gym, tennis, basketball, etc).

Unsure of the others.

• Like 1

Think there are courts at or next to the Dusit hotel at the SW end of Naklua Road, just about opposite Terminal 21.

Believe tournaments have been held there so may have tennis coaches.

Maybe worth visit to check. Bahtbus passes the entrance.

• Like 1

Tennis courts behind Thepprasit market. Also at the driving range pitch and put on Pratumnak soi 4 right in front of the Asia hotel. I think Royal cliff still offers lessons as well

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can you hire racquets? If so how's their selection? I'm pretty particular with my gear and not keen on bringing mine with me.

I'll be in Patts Oct 10th - Nov 13th. I've played at the Fairtex previously. Try emailing them about equipment rental. I'm bringing my racket for sure. 

behind treppasit....jomtien condotel and next to hotel remember name (treppasut ends)...royal cliff, Soi 15 jomtien paradise, many has it...most imprtant is to find somebody to play with

https://www.globaltennisnetwork.com/tennis-courts/courts/city/6262-pattaya-city-thailand

there i found 5 partners to play and now play different places with different...nice and easy...dont remember the name but a big hotel on Phrattaya road on way to jomtien (like before 3 road)...has 5  courts and easy to meet people there - just show up

I love tennis and squash.  Keeps you fit.  But seriously, who could play that sport in the heat?

I know this sounds crazy - but any courts which are air-conditioned?  I bet the Arab countries would have this.  It would be the only way i'd play sport in Sth-East asia or otherwise i'll stick to swimming & gym.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

On 08/10/2022 at 23:57, Corrado Soprano said:

I love tennis and squash.  Keeps you fit.  But seriously, who could play that sport in the heat?

I know this sounds crazy - but any courts which are air-conditioned?  I bet the Arab countries would have this.  It would be the only way i'd play sport in Sth-East asia or otherwise i'll stick to swimming & gym.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Greta tennis close bang saray has courts with a roof over....very nice...about the heat...it is just to get used to or play with lights on at night or play doubles ...Enjoy

• Thanks 1