Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket

GuyfromBelgium

Dear Members,

Below is a hotel review for the hotel Tee Pak Dee Resident in Phuket. I stayed at this hotel for 1 night in April 2019.

I chose this hotel based on reviews I found on Google maps and Tripadvisor. The main reason for this choice was the price per night as well as the location (near the last bus stop from Phuket Airport as well as close to Rassada Pier).

At Phuket airport we took the Airport bus which dropped us off at the last bus stop (Phangnga Rd). Then 3 min walk to the hotel. So for people who take the bus from the airport, this hotel is well located.

The hotel is also a 10 min drive from Rassada Pier. This was important for us because we had booked a boat to Phi Phi islands the next day in the morning.

Reception + Staff

We were well received at the hotel in the evening by 2 female staff members. A quick check of our reservation and within 5 minutes we were in our room.

Since we didn't book a cab to take us to Rassada Pier in the morning (as it was only 10 min by car) we asked the front desk to reserve a cab for us. This cab was ready at 7:30 in the morning and was very cheap. So the staff of the hotel is helpful towards their customers and understand/ speak good English.

Room

We booked 1 room with 2 separate beds. Below this post you can find some pictures and more pictures can be found on Google Maps.

About the hygiene in the room there is nothing to complain. The room itself was clean, as well as the bathroom. The toilet, shower and sink were also clean.

In the room there was a kettle with a few bags of tea and a clothes rack. There were also 2 free bottles of water.

The air conditioning worked well and was very quiet. Attached to our room was also a small balcony with a table and two chairs.

Activities

There was not much to do in and around the hotel in the evening. I knew this in advance and it was not a problem since we only booked this hotel for its location.

We had dinner at the 154 Bakery restaurant (see google maps) which was close to the hotel (about 10 minutes walk). Definitely a must.

IMG_20190401_191247.jpg

IMG_20190401_155047.jpg

IMG_20190401_155058.jpg

IMG_20190401_155109.jpg

IMG_20190401_155138.jpg

IMG_20190401_155154.jpg

IMG_20190401_155207.jpg

IMG_20190401_155349.jpg

IMG_20190401_155422.jpg

IMG_20190401_160213.jpg

IMG_20190401_193552.jpg

IMG_20190401_194648.jpg

IMG_20190401_200104.jpg

IMG_20190401_203802.jpg

I wish I could remember a random hotel stay from 2 years ago. 555

You sir have quite the memory, thanks for the review.

• Thanks 1