Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Honda ADV 150 Trike

Yabusaki

Greetings,

I want to sell 3 months old Honda ADV 150 Trike for 202,000 bhat! I bought it brand new for 208,000 bhat and spent additional 80,000 bhat for safety and comfort! The main reason I'm selling my Trike is that I want a bigger Trike! Pictures are enclosed for reference!

DSC_0090.JPG

DSC_0088.JPG

Hang Loose, mongoose!

7 hours ago, Yabusaki said:

Greetings,

I want to sell 3 months old Honda ADV 150 Trike for 202,000 bhat! I bought it brand new for 208,000 bhat and spent additional 80,000 bhat for safety and comfort! The main reason I'm selling my Trike is that I want a bigger Trike! Pictures are enclosed for reference!

DSC_0090.JPG

DSC_0088.JPG

Bigger WTF! 555

Edited by Rocketboy

Greetings,

Nothing is wrong with my Trike, in fact, it runs beautiful and smooth! But, after riding for 3 months, I'm interesting riding a larger and more powerful Honda Forza 300 Trike! Currently, my Honda ADV 150 Trike is the only one in Pattaya!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

24 minutes ago, Yabusaki said:

But, after riding for 3 months, I'm interesting riding a larger and more powerful Honda Forza 300 Trike

Having gone from a two wheel PCX150 to a Forza300, at least for me the Forza is a wonderfully comfortable scooter. It also has a huge volume of underseat storage. The only part of the PCX I miss is ease of parking, which you're not going to have on a trike, so it wouldn't matter. :-)

• Like 2

Op, looks like Thailand have Yamaha TriCity 300cc, but very unsure?

Just in case, could buy fabric made from beginning.

ข้อมูลทางเทคนิค Yamaha Tricity 300

เครื่องยนต์ 1 สูบ 4 จังหวะ 4 วาล์วต่อสูบ ระบายความร้อนด้วยน้ำ
ปริมาตรกระบอกสูบ 292 ซีซี
ขนาดกระบอกสูบ x ช่วงชัก 70.0 x 75.9 มม.
พละกำลังสูงสุด 28 แรงม้า ที่ 7,250 รอบ/นาที
แรงบิดสูงสุด 29 นิวตันเมตร ที่ 5,750 รอบ/นาที
อัตราสิ้นเปลืองเชื้อเพลิง 30 กม./ลิตร
เกียร์ CVT
ระบบขับเคลื่อน สายพาน

ตัวรถทริซิตี้ 300

เฟรม อันเดอร์โบน
โช๊คหน้า เทเลสโกปิคคู่ ระยะยุบ 100 มม.
โช๊คหลัง ยูนิตสวิง ระยะยุบ 84 มม.
เบรคหน้า ดิสเบรคคู่ ขนาด 267 มม.
เบรคหลัง ดิสเบรคเดี่ยว ขนาด 267 มม.
ยางหน้า 120/70 R14
ยางหลัง 140/70 R14

มิติรถ ทริซิตี้ 300

ขนาด ยาว x กว้าง x สูง (มม.) 2,250 x 815 x 1,470
ความสูงเบาะ 795 มม.
ระยะฐานล้อ 1,595 มม.
ความสูงจากพื้น 130 มม.
น้ำหนักตัวพร้อมใช้งาน 239 กก.
น้ำมันเชื้อเพลิง 13 ลิตร

093924_AXNN6md5QRNA1VOHQ7GNIS.jpg

1 hour ago, soi16 said:

ข้อมูลทางเทคนิค Yamaha Tricity 300

เครื่องยนต์ 1 สูบ 4 จังหวะ 4 วาล์วต่อสูบ ระบายความร้อนด้วยน้ำ
ปริมาตรกระบอกสูบ 292 ซีซี
ขนาดกระบอกสูบ x ช่วงชัก 70.0 x 75.9 มม.
พละกำลังสูงสุด 28 แรงม้า ที่ 7,250 รอบ/นาที
แรงบิดสูงสุด 29 นิวตันเมตร ที่ 5,750 รอบ/นาที
อัตราสิ้นเปลืองเชื้อเพลิง 30 กม./ลิตร
เกียร์ CVT
ระบบขับเคลื่อน สายพาน

ตัวรถทริซิตี้ 300

เฟรม อันเดอร์โบน
โช๊คหน้า เทเลสโกปิคคู่ ระยะยุบ 100 มม.
โช๊คหลัง ยูนิตสวิง ระยะยุบ 84 มม.
เบรคหน้า ดิสเบรคคู่ ขนาด 267 มม.
เบรคหลัง ดิสเบรคเดี่ยว ขนาด 267 มม.
ยางหน้า 120/70 R14
ยางหลัง 140/70 R14

มิติรถ ทริซิตี้ 300

ขนาด ยาว x กว้าง x สูง (มม.) 2,250 x 815 x 1,470
ความสูงเบาะ 795 มม.
ระยะฐานล้อ 1,595 มม.
ความสูงจากพื้น 130 มม.
น้ำหนักตัวพร้อมใช้งาน 239 กก.
น้ำมันเชื้อเพลิง 13 ลิตร

093924_AXNN6md5QRNA1VOHQ7GNIS.jpg

Greetings, 

Based on my research, one of the major concerns I have on riding Yamaha Tricity 300 is periodic stalling while riding and very loud engine idling during stop!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

2 hours ago, soi16 said:

A couple of years ago the Bic C Extra on Pattaya Klang had a Honda motorbike display that included the Tricity. I've read you still have to put your feet down at a stop or it will fall over.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

2 minutes ago, likeaking said:

A couple of years ago the Bic C Extra on Pattaya Klang had a Honda motorbike display that included the Tricity. I've read you still have to put your feet down at a stop or it will fall over.

Yes, you can see the lean in Yamaha's promotion photo. Two in the front it can fall over at low speed, two in the rear it rolls over in a higher speed turn. Pick your Poison. :-)

Edited by Garzan

4 hours ago, Garzan said:

Yes, you can see the lean in Yamaha's promotion photo. Two in the front it can fall over at low speed, two in the rear it rolls over in a higher speed turn. Pick your Poison. :-)

You misunderstood me. The rider has to put his feet on the road at a dead stop or it will fall over just like a two wheeler. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

8 hours ago, Yabusaki said:

Greetings,

Nothing is wrong with my Trike, in fact, it runs beautiful and smooth! But, after riding for 3 months, I'm interesting riding a larger and more powerful Honda Forza 300 Trike! Currently, my Honda ADV 150 Trike is the only one in Pattaya!

Did you work out the insurance dilemma?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, likeaking said:

You misunderstood me. The rider has to put his feet on the road at a dead stop or it will fall over just like a two wheeler. 

No, I understood you perfectly and am familiar with the TriCity. My point was that the Tricity suspension was not like the fixed axle two rear wheels on the modified ADV150 which won't fall over when stopped or at low speed. The TriCity can lean, the custom mod bike cannot (which is why three wheel two in the back ATVs are have been illegal in the US for a very long time. :-)

Edited by Garzan
  • Like 2

Mike get a damn car!!! 555

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Cheetos said:

Did you work out the insurance dilemma?

Greetings,

I tried my best, I contacted over 7 insurance companies and they all rejected insuring a Trike because it's been modified from a motorscooter!  Now, I only have that simple government insurance! But, I already allocated 300,000 bhat only for Trike accidents and hospitalization!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

4 minutes ago, Yabusaki said:

Now, I only have that simple government insurance!

I don't remember how old you are. Are you under 65 or 65 up?

@Yabusaki 

I am actually in the market for a 2021 or 2022 Honda ADV 150, but unfortunately not the trike.

I know I am breaking the unwritten rules of PA (not using the search engine), but ....

1. Where did you purchase your trike?
  2. Were you happy with the service?
  3. Would you go back, or do you recommend somewhere else?

11 hours ago, Garzan said:

I don't remember how old you are. Are you under 65 or 65 up?

Garzan,

I'm 66 years old!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

4 minutes ago, Yabusaki said:

Garzan,

I'm 66 years old!

Okay, same age as me. I was going to suggest the Bangkok Bank Personal Injury and Accident policy as a way to at least get injuries to yourself covered, but they stop including motorcycle and scooter accidents at 65. I still keep a version of that policy going though, since there is still slipping in the shower or tripping over a paving stone. :-) 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Rocketboy said:

Mike get a damn car!!! 555

https://www.facebook.com/groups/230908950357612/permalink/4079054588876343/?sale_post_id=4079054588876343

2017 Mazda 2, 59,000KM, 318,000 baht. Yeah, if you're really concerned about safer transportation than a two wheel scooter, and want to stay dry in the wet season... Mazda 2, Nissan March, Toyota Yaris, Suzuki Swift, etc. :-)

196419314_915566069174219_11450513306447

Hopefully I can be forgiven for the very wide veer away from the thread title. 

Edited by Garzan

• 4 months later...

Greetings,

My Trike is still up for sale! Honda ADV 150 Trike's selling price is 190,000 bhat, l'm willing to lose 95,000 bhat for PA members! ( I've spent 88,000 bhat for comfort and safety) My goal is to buy Honda Forza 300 or 350 Trike! Since I'm an old fart, I need to spend all my money before I die!

I'm 66 years old but girls are still calling me fat hansum man!

Edited by Yabusaki
  • Haha 1

Hang Loose, mongoose!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, 

Since no takers, I'm lowering my Trike to 175,000 bhat or best offer! I Want to purchase a Farza 300 or 350 Trike!

• Like 1

Hang Loose, mongoose!

You probably have it on Baht and Sold and Facebook Marketplace?

It would be worth trying to sell it in Hua Hin and Cha Am etc - maybe even Bangkok.

Also, is it possible to leave it on consignment at a motorcycle shop? = Is that done in Thailand and can they be trusted?

Greetings,

I'm so eager to purchase Honda Forza 300 or 350, I'm willing to take a big loss and sell my Honda ADV 150 to PA members for only 175,000 bhat! Thanks

Hang Loose, mongoose!

Greetings,

Absolutely, final sales price is 150,000 bhat for Honda ADV Trike!

You want to test drive, come to Grand Avenue Residence Building E basement garage!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings,

Okay guys, who needs a Honda ADV 150 Trike for Christmas? The special sales price for Christmas is 125,000 b!

I have the money to buy Honda Forza 350 Trike but I got to get rid of my ADV Trike first!

If you buy my Trike, I'll give you a brand new custom made massage table for free!

• Haha 1

Hang Loose, mongoose!