Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What channel is the Euros on?

Gonetothedogs

Rumour is that NBT (Channel 11) will show Euro 2020, starting with the opening match tomorrow.

All Euro 2020 matches live in Thailand
State-run NBT to carry games on free TV after tycoon Komol Jungrungreangkit acquired rights

PUBLISHED : 11 JUN 2021
Local football fans finally have a chance to watch all Euro 2020 matches live, starting with the first game between Italy and Turkey in the wee hours of Saturday.

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha gave the go-ahead for the state-owned broadcaster NBT2HD to carry the matches, Prime Minister’s Office Minister Anucha Nakasai said on Friday.

The live programming would be available throughout the tournament that ends on July 11.

Mr Anucha said businessman Komol Jungrungreangkit had bought the rights to the tournament for Thailand and allowed NBT to broadcast the games. The rights reportedly cost around 300 million baht.

Mr Komol is the chairman of the Pinehurst Golf Club in Pathum Thani and an elder brother of Industry Minister Suriya Jungrungreangkit. He also owns Summit Footwear Co, which manufactures the Aerosoft brand, and is the major shareholder in SET-listed Better World Green Plc, an industrial waste management company.

Very early days (half time in first game) but Italy look good apart from lacking a top class striker.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I really need to watch more non US sports lol

I read this title and thought you guys were following some European version of desperate housewives or keeping up with the Kardashians called “The Euros” 

:Laugh1:

• Confused 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png.1f0f42a5871e9dd7c3c9a7a6b17a945e.png.6e53c5df987c5123968edc4f1dd563a0.png

6 minutes ago, think8787 said:

I really need to watch more non US sports lol

I read this title and thought you guys were following some European version of desperate housewives or keeping up with the Kardashians called “The Euros” 

:Laugh1:

The only sports worth watching are non-US sports :hello10:

• Like 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

A business friend of mine watches football religiously and we talk about it now and then, mostly him telling me to watch it more. 

Always tells me to become a Southampton fan because that way everyone else will tell me now much better there club is and why and I’ll learn fast lol. Not sure how true the joke is :D

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png.1f0f42a5871e9dd7c3c9a7a6b17a945e.png.6e53c5df987c5123968edc4f1dd563a0.png

S'hampton is a decent club. If I remember right, you're from Boston (area) and the RedSox owners also own Liverpool. But soccer is the world game. Even though we Americans sometimes act like we are set apart from the world, we are still part of the world. 

That said, international soccer was always a difficult thing to follow in the states until the last 10 or so years. now a good number of the different leagues games are found easily on cable and some on free tv too. The Euros are all on ESPN here (:Puke2:), and the final will likely be on ABC when that time comes.

The games scattered throughout the mornings here most days. It should be a good tourney. The French, English, Belgians, and Dutch have very good teams. The Spanish, Italian, German, and Portuguese teams could all win it too. Wales could even be a surprise team and fun to root for. I'd say the French and Belgians are the favorites at this point. I hope you get to check it out. 

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, davidge said:

The only sports worth watching are non-US sports :hello10:

I love Gareth Bale, and enjoy rugby a little. The rules for that are still a bit of a mystery to me. But you can keep your cricket. That game will never make sense. It's like they make up the rules as they go along.