IGNORED

1 Year Education Visa "No Attendance" 50k = Fair?

Jackie2013

I can't wrap my mind around this, as someone who enjoys to learn new things. Especially if one is living for extended periods in a host country, why be rude and not try to learn their language? Their culture?

It's just respectful to do so. It shows that one genuinely is interested in the locals' ways. Besides, if you are going to pay for tuition, might as well get the money's worth.

Maybe one genuinely tried to learn and they failed. Then that's a different story. At least there was an attempt.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MteroDweller said:

I heard you can get an EV for Muay Thai. I'd do that in a second and I'd never miss a class! How cool would it be to live in Thailand, train in the morning, and enjoy the ladies all day? Sign me up!

My friend had a Muay Thai EV, this was 10 years ago, worth checking with the larger Muay Thai centres in BKK if they still do it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MteroDweller said:

I heard you can get an EV for Muay Thai. I'd do that in a second and I'd never miss a class! How cool would it be to live in Thailand, train in the morning, and enjoy the ladies all day? Sign me up!

There is also a large Muay Thai place on North Pattaya road, on the ground floor of a posh hotel, they might also be able to help you. When my friend, who was based in BKK, came down to Pattaya he would train there every morning.

Plus, there are a few smaller places down side roads - still good places to train.

• Like 1