IGNORED

good hotels

tamis69

just home from los,had a great stay at the galaxy suits,excelent location,right off walking stret,rooms clean and right above gogo bars,go for the jacuzie rooms,good for the loving,also stayed at the Secrets hotel night club and bar,also great location,and clean,some nice girls working there also,have a good one,always

pattaya loves me long time

do they charge joiner fee at galaxy and secrets

no mate no fee`s ,free to do what you want,also Secrets has many girls there for you to choose also,great times had there,cheerz

just home from los,had a great stay at the galaxy suits,excelent location,right off walking stret,rooms clean and right above gogo bars,go for the jacuzie rooms,good for the loving,also stayed at the secrets hotel night club and bar,also great location,and clean,some nice girls working there also,have a good one,always

how much a night

how much a night

Secrets have rooms for 750 850 950 bht,and i stayed at the galaxy suits for 1000bht a night,both great places,right on Walking Street,have a good one

I've always enjoyed the hotels in soi 13,because it's so easy to get to all part of Pattaya from there.Secrets and the Galaxy Suites are obviously

great value and with good facilities.I think if you're in town for just a few days then they'd be ideal.For those staying longer,then you tend to look

around at all of your options.

• 2 months later...

I stayed at Galaxy Suites for two nights last week and I'm sorry to say I was not happy.

I booked a Jacuzzi suite two months in advance and confirmed with follow-up emails. Then I arrived and the Jacuzzi rooms were booked out and they couldn't find my booking. Pathetic.

By now it was late and I didn't feel like lugging my suitcase through Walking Street again, so I took a normal room. The room was small and the room safe was tiny. There was no security latch on the door and the air conditioning didn't work well (either too cold or nothing).

The bathroom is the worst part. The shower is simply attached to the wall above the toilet, so the whole place is soaked when you have a shower, especially the toilet, but there are no extra towels or anything to dry it off.

When I checked out they had the nerve to charge 200 baht extra for soiled linen. This from a hotel above a go-go bar!

Never again. :Busted:

I should probably be mowing the lawn... maybe next year

I am back in Oct and planned to Stay at Galaxy in the Jacuzzi suite before moving to Tim's for the pool.

My trips are short ,usually 6 nights ,so i like to be comfortable and can splurge a little.

Hope to hear from others that have stayed at Galaxy recently.

Might be better just moving to the Marriott which has gotten some good reviews.

I liked staying at RG last time but damm what an adventure getting home every night. (mau)

Thailand ? Go ahead, Ruin your Life.

I am back in Oct and planned to Stay at Galaxy in the Jacuzzi suite before moving to Tim's for the pool.

My trips are short ,usually 6 nights ,so i like to be comfortable and can splurge a little.

Hope to hear from others that have stayed at Galaxy recently.

Might be better just moving to the Marriott which has gotten some good reviews.

I liked staying at RG last time but damm what an adventure getting home every night. (mau)

there is only one Jacuzzi suite in this place, and to be honest they do seem to double book this alot of the time. I have stayed there on my last 2 trips and have no complaints as have found it quite suitable for me. However if you are after something that is better than the rest and willing to splurge a little, suggest somewhere else. the bathrooms are tiny and the rooms used to be short-time rooms so are pretty small.