Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wanted US fugitive suspect arrested in Chiang Mai for allegedly killing and dumping his two-month pregnant wife in Nan province

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chiang Mai – A wanted American fugitive suspect was arrested this afternoon, May 6th, in Chiang Mai for allegedly killing his Thai two-month pregnant wife and brutally dumping her in an abandoned field in a garbage bin in Nan province last Monday, May 3rd. Jason Balzer, 32, was wanted by the Nan police after vanishing […]

Wanted US fugitive suspect arrested in Chiang Mai for allegedly killing and dumping his two-month pregnant wife in Nan province
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

• Sad 1

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

He did a favor to the criminal system in America...he won't get away with this like he did in Colorado.

• Like 2

When this prick gets released from the Bangkok Hilton I assume he will be put on a plane to the USA and finish his time in Colorado. Hope he gets his arse reamed by a team of HIV infected lifers.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I guess they are giving more details in the Thai news. Friend of mine said he bought a bunch of property, homes, vehicles etc.. and then his wife wanted him to leave which is what I assume the argument was about. Hopefully he's not the type that can buy his way out on bail and flee the country.

What did he do in Colorado ?

And if it was me, the first thing i would do after commiting a serious crime, was to get the hell outta Thailand and not stick around...

The Ugly American.

Some of these women have no idea who they’re getting involved with.

Must of had a chunk of money made somewhere to be buying all those things or just in debt.

Hopefully the locals won’t think all foreigners are like him but TIT.

Just put him in the general population at any Thai prison.  The Thai inmates know how to treat a foreigner who has killed a pregnant Thai woman.  Balzer would think prison in Colorado is heaven in comparison.  No sympathy at all from me for the b*stard.  He deserves whatever he gets from this point on.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

10 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

Just put him in the general population at any Thai prison.  The Thai inmates know how to treat a foreigner who has killed a pregnant Thai woman.  Balzer would think prison in Colorado is heaven in comparison.  No sympathy at all from me for the b*stard.  He deserves whatever he gets from this point on.

He is basically a dead man walking.

He will go unwept and unsung. Utter trash.

• Like 3

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

As a "Yank" I know all to well how inept the "Legal System" here is in the case of violent criminals. If the Thai justice system does not string this prick up I look forward to hearing of his demise at the hands of fellow prisoners. Same goes for those two little fucks who murdered a newly married Italian police officer during a drug deal/scam gone bad.
  I think it was Patrick Bateman who once said, "Not everyone needs to be here."

Edited by DINO212

"If there are no Thai Bar Girls in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

I hope he never makes it back to Colorado, I still pay state taxes there.  Any prison in my home state is too good for him, including the Super Max, but he wouldn’t end up there anyway.  Hope someone hands him a copy of The Damage Done and Welcome to Hell.  Enjoy you leg irons and living in a packed cell next to the shitter.