IGNORED

Additional one million doses of Sinovac’s Covid-19 vaccines arrived in Thailand this morning

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Bangkok – Thailand’s Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO) today, May 6th, has officially received another million doses of Sinovac’s Covid-19 vaccines, marking an accumulative number of 3.5 million shots being delivered in Thailand. The additional one million shots of Sinovac’s Covid-19 vaccines have been transported from Beijing, China via Air China Airlines, flight CA603, to Bangkok […]

Additional one million doses of Sinovac’s Covid-19 vaccines arrived in Thailand this morning
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

GOOD!! Can we open the bars now????

20 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

GOOD!! Can we open the bars now????

Reading about the ineffectiveness and consequent damage of this vaccine that has been caused in the Seychelles it,s the worst thing that can happen here.image.png.47ff13615ff9d6110cbe3cfdf36a3849.png

28 minutes ago, petermik said:

Reading about the ineffectiveness and consequent damage of this vaccine that has been caused in the Seychelles it,s the worst thing that can happen here.image.png.47ff13615ff9d6110cbe3cfdf36a3849.png

Couldn't agree more. But it's not up to us.

It is actually very bad news for anyone getting the Sinovac Chinese vaccine. According to someone I know in Brazil, he has a job offer in the UK as a Professor but they will not recognise Sinovac as an efficient vaccine.

He will have to get AZ (Astra Zenica) or a Pfizer vaccination before he will be allowed in. 

( I am not sure if they recognise Johnson and Johnson, I am guessing they would as that is what some of my USA friends have had)

It seems to me anyone getting the Sinovac Chinese vaccine are shooting themselves in the foot and deluding themselves that they are "safe" from Clovid. Some studies are saying it is as low as 50% effective.

It may well be the cheaper option, as according to a friend in China who works for a large pharmaceutical company producing it, the Chinese Gov. has ordered them to bring the price down considerably.

If it is Sinovac or nothing, I will choose nothing and wait until I can get one that is internationally recognised as far more effective.

Edited by GorGuy

43 minutes ago, GorGuy said:

It is actually very bad news for anyone getting the Sinovac Chinese vaccine. According to someone I know in Brazil, he has a job offer in the UK as a Professor but they will not recognise Sinovac as an efficient vaccine.

He will have to get AZ (Astra Zenica) or a Pfizer vaccination before he will be allowed in. 

( I am not sure if they recognise Johnson and Johnson, I am guessing they would as that is what some of my USA friends have had)

It seems to me anyone getting the Sinovac Chinese vaccine are shooting themselves in the foot and deluding themselves that they are "safe" from Clovid. Some studies are saying it is as low as 50% effective.

It may well be the cheaper option, as according to a friend in China who works for a large pharmaceutical company producing it, the Chinese Gov. has ordered them to bring the price down considerably.

If it is Sinovac or nothing, I will choose nothing and wait until I can get one that is internationally recognised as far more effective.

all these different countries are going to play vaccine diplomacy.  it's stupid, but it is what it is.

england won't accept the chinese vaccines, and the chinese won't accept astrazeneca.  it all depends on what country you are trying to get into.  your friend want to go to england, he has to play by england's rules.  if he gets a job offer in china, the chinese will tell him to get one of their vaccines.  so if he got the astrazeneca, he would be shooting himself in the foot.  some studies are saying astrazeneca cause blood clots, transverse myelitis, and it's efficacy is so low in south africa, they have stopped using it.

thailand will end up accepting the chinese vaccines, because something like 40% of all tourist in thailand comes from china.  and if push really comes to shove and thailand is forced to choose between british tourist or chinese tourist, they are going to side with the chinese.