Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Love motel like rooms

pisstopf

Whoever’s been to Brazil might know the typical Brazilian love motel: equipped with jacuzzi, mirrors and all sort of stuff related to what could imagine.

Would anybody know hotels or condo rentals that compare to such a thing and would be the perfect room for the single gentleman looking to party ;-)

I havnt been myself but I have read reports on the Full Love Inn on Soi Bongkot, just over 3rd road near the old Excite site, that indicate it is like you describe. Short time or long time rates. Also the Penthouse hotel off Beach Road would definitely meet your requirements, at a higher cost. 

Edited by biggles

• 1 month later...

During my last trip in November 2019, I stayed a night at this hotel called "The house" which was off beach road 13/1 (soi yamoto). This room had a full length mirror for one of the walls. Loved watching myself pounding a petite lady I picked up on beach road.

I can't find it on Agoda right now. But looks like now it's called "Love time inn".

Any info about similar hotels will be very helpful.

Dancewatchers has some rooms in vt6 with lots of mirrors around the bed. 

besides penthouse hotel (which you'll find many infos & threads on here; mini summary: very old and and in bad condition by now), there's afaik no room that is equipped with everything fully sex focused. 

you'll find quite a few rooms with jacuzzis and quite a few with mirrors, but not any (or many) that combine both. room 18-659 in vt6 has an outdoor jacuzzi and full length mirrors on two sides of the bed, that's afaik one of the few options that offer both. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

35 minutes ago, petehoax said:

besides penthouse hotel (which you'll find many infos & threads on here; mini summary: very old and and in bad condition by now)

Was driving down the soi recently and I think there is a for sale sign on it.

On 05/05/2021 at 19:25, pisstopf said:

Whoever’s been to Brazil might know the typical Brazilian love motel: equipped with jacuzzi, mirrors and all sort of stuff related to what could imagine.

Would anybody know hotels or condo rentals that compare to such a thing and would be the perfect room for the single gentleman looking to party ;-)

Yes,Japanese style Love hotels add to the eroticism

On 23/06/2021 at 19:16, Wiley Coyote said:

Yes,Japanese style Love Hotels add to the eroticism

And are there locations like this?