Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Online TM47 (90 Day Notification) no longer working

ChiFlyer

I did a search on these terms and did not see anything recent.

I am coming up on my 90 day notification date. I have done the last several through the online app and that was convenient. I went at it this morning with 3 different browsers and got quite a few errors. It also is no longer available at the ios App Store. hmmmm

Not the end of the world as Immigration is a 5 minute bike ride from where I live. Still seems like a poor way of managing things, especially during a pandemic.

8 minutes ago, ChiFlyer said:

I did a search on these terms and did not see anything recent.

I am coming up on my 90 day notification date. I have done the last several through the online app and that was convenient. I went at it this morning with 3 different browsers and got quite a few errors. It also is no longer available at the ios App Store. hmmmm

Not the end of the world as Immigration is a 5 minute bike ride from where I live. Still seems like a poor way of managing things, especially during a pandemic.

Been down 2-3 months.

20210405_183422.jpg.b9dc32f1467c453cedff031635e0b4f7.jpg.41be1071e39f4d7cd8335439516e91f0.jpg

4 page long running thread......in Expats not Visas.

• deano4598 locked this topic