IGNORED

2021 World Snooker Championship

PR1977

Cannot see McGill losing to Ronnie tonight , he has a great temperament, loves crucible so much .. 

Now John Higgins using the break off the bottom cushion!!

6 hours ago, Red-Devil said:

Got to dig deep this evening Ronnie.   10- 6 down.

yes , i dont think that McGill will fold , Ronnie will have to win it 

25 minutes ago, Red-Devil said:

Ronnie has opened this evenings games playing exhibition snooker....

McGill has been horrible tonight , needs to settle down or he'll be out . 10-9 up still , but momentum with Ronnie 

Mikeyboy

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, mikeyboy said:

McGill has been horrible tonight , needs to settle down or he'll be out . 10-9 up still , but momentum with Ronnie 

Mikeyboy

We couldn’t miss some easy pot at infinity snooker club would we ?? :) 

John Parrots had been saying , he watch McGill couldn’t miss any balls at the practice table today ... 

43 minutes ago, jocky king said:

We couldn’t miss some easy pot at infinity snooker club would we ?? :) 

John Parrots had been saying , he watch McGill couldn’t miss any balls at the practice table today ... 

Those pockets at Infinity are tighter that a gnats chuff .

John Parrott agrees with me :), its getting horrible for Anthony McGill ,  11-10 down and Ronnie senses weakness .

Mikeyboy

Edited by mikeyboy
add
  • Like 2

for sure, tought ronnie had him

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Great bottle from McGill there, especially after Ronnie came back to lead 11-10. Thought Ronnie lost concentration a bit then in the last two frames to let McGill back in, with a bad safety in the penultimate frame and then bad positional shot off the blue in the last frame, but didn't McGill take them well.

Meanwhile Barry Hawkins reeled off the last 3 frames to finish 7-9 overnight, Wilson missed an easy chance to go 10-4 up and it might come back to bite him.

Great to have the crowds back, although the clapping of every single shot Ronnie plays is annoying at times, but the mobile phone going off is at least a sign of some sort of normality returning.

• Like 2

Unbelievable snooker tonight , I enjoyed it . McGill has some balls to stay in the match and win .. he will learn from it big time , he can go all the way to the final . I’m jumping on his bandwagon to root him on after Ronnie is  out ..  

• Like 2

Robbo and Wilson through, couple of outrageous flukes helped Robertson win two frames on his way to 13-9 victory over Lisowski and Wilson held off Hawkins who had chances after pulling back to 9-9 to win 13-10. 

Selby absolutely ruthless to lead Mark Allen 6-2, long way back now for him. Looking forward to Higgins Williams now, was 10-3 to the Welsh Potting Machine but the Wizard rallied to 10-6 and missed the 15th black on a 147 whilst doing it.

• Like 2

What is Yan Bintago doing ? Went for impossible pots instead playing for safety.... Commentators last January saying he has old head on young shoulders , but today , madness ... threw match away ... His punters will be furious, 

Edited by jocky king

5 minutes ago, jocky king said:

What is Yan Bintago doing ? Went for impossible pots instead playing for safety.... Commentators last January saying he has old head on young shoulders , but today , madness ... threw match away ... His punters will be furious, 

Is he a little intimidated by Murphy, perhaps? Murphy has been very good, much better than he’s played all season.

Yan needs to take this chance now and get out 6-2

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, PR1977 said:

Is he a little intimidated by Murphy, perhaps? Murphy has been very good, much better than he’s played all season.

Yan needs to take this chance now and get out 6-2

Thought last red was bit crazy .. but he did it .. 6-2 is better than 7-1 .. He might be feeling bit better now z. 4 frames behind rather than 6 . Murphy will sleep good tonight . Selby doesn’t smile anymore , very very focus and ruthless .. 

20 hours ago, PR1977 said:

Robbo and Wilson through, couple of outrageous flukes helped Robertson win two frames on his way to 13-9 victory over Lisowski and Wilson held off Hawkins who had chances after pulling back to 9-9 to win 13-10. 

Selby absolutely ruthless to lead Mark Allen 6-2, long way back now for him. Looking forward to Higgins Williams now, was 10-3 to the Welsh Potting Machine but the Wizard rallied to 10-6 and missed the 15th black on a 147 whilst doing it.

If Mark Selby keeps this up , the others can pack their cue's away and go home now !

Tough to keep this standard up though and you would have thought he must slow down at some stage . 

Mikeyboy

On tenth frame 5-4  , Judd trump fouls with potting cue ball after trying to get  snookered red ball .. David Gilbert had a ball in his hand with a easy red but he kindly put cue ball back to where it was . Commentators saying , a sportsmanship. Cost Him that frame . Sportsmanship will also possibly cost him a match .. 7-4 now . I’m a fair man at snookers but this is ridiculous.. 

It's got to the point as much as I love snooker I cannot get myself to watch Selby(comma button fckd) I  take nothing from his ability but he's as entertaining as watching paint dry....  ,,,,,,,,sorted!

Edited by BigLicks
update

Stuart Bingham and Judd Trump through to Q finals comfortably , start tomorrow

Watching Mark Selby dismantling Mark Allen is just unkind .    

13 - 7  and Mark Allen looks totally fed up 

Mikeyboy

• Like 2

Selby very ruthless ,  probably playing the best snooker of his life , Very solid , seldom makes mistakes , that’s all he need to win the World Championship. Playing against Mark Williams will be tough , Selby saying that his mentor Chris Henry has helped his mental side of snooker massively. Looking at all Quarter final , very interesting. 

Edited by jocky king
  • Like 2

6 out of 8 in quarter final are former world champion.. That’s classic . Two quarter final this morning was close , Bingham 4-4 and Robertson 5-3 . With Selby/ Williams & Trump/Murphy at 14.30 ..  A fantastic viewing for all of us .. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jocky king said:

6 out of 8 in quarter final are former world champion.. That’s classic . Two quarter final this morning was close , Bingham 4-4 and Robertson 5-3 . With Selby/ Williams & Trump/Murphy at 14.30 ..  A fantastic viewing for all of us .. 

Selby relentless  , 6-1 up on Mark Williams .   On this form nobody will get close to him

Stuart Bingham / Anthony McGill could go all the way ...

Neil Robertson doing his best Harpo Marx impression

69753_v9_ba.jpg