IGNORED

Find a Golf Club in Pattaya

alanices25

Hello,

I apologize in advance for my broken English ...

I am looking for a friendly Golf Club in Pattaya which organizes collective departures for his members several times a week with affordable prices and friendly players if possible.

I have only been playing for 2 years and my level is very not very good (handicap 24).  So I'm not looking for performance, but simply the pleasure of discovering several courses in a relaxed atmosphere.

Shortly before the borders closed, I was able to play with the Golf Club located on LK Metro and this group was really great.
 However I learned that Dale had recently sold his bar and therefore I am looking for a new club to play next time (May or June) in Pattaya.  If you have any information about a new club managed by Dale, please let me know so that I can go to that club.

Thank you in advance for your information on possible other golf clubs.

Alanices

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks penboy for this information.

Do you have any information on the groups I've been told about?  
- The Links Bar Group

- Travelers Rest Golf Group

I've played twice with Traveller's rest. It's OK as long as you don't win any money on your first couple of visits :rolleyes: 

They have a good deal at the Phoenix which IMO is one of the better courses in the area. Minibus trip usually with 8 players, lots of expats who have their regular 4 balls but I met a couple of decent guys that I played with.

Not sure about Links bar, I think it has changed location and management a couple of times. 

Where are you staying in Patts?

Fergus who runs out a bar in Lengkee used to have Travellers Rest . Dickhead who wanted to disqualify me because he reckoned I took an illegal drop because my ball had come to rest 2 inches from a very angry cobra and my 2 playing partners said drop it where you are and just hit it, we were in the first group to set the speed of play. He later barred his guests from bringing BGs back to their room , Bar became Snippets and now Thirst Camel 

Plenty of bars used to run them. , get boots on the ground and find a bar you like and use them. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Travellers Rest in Lengkee, runs proper golf, if you’re a bandit you’ll get found out, keeps a computer record and handicaps altered as and when needed, good bunch of lads as well.

I used to play from GC, there were a few suspects there to be fair, they know who they are??

image.jpeg