Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Guinness

Setback for all Guinness lovers in Pattaya.

Price of a barrel of the black stuff up by almost 800B, so I suspect we will see an increase in the price of a pint.

Most places around town its just under 200B, but with the suppliers increase, expect the pint to go above the 200B.

Currently, best Guinness around town for me is Murphys Law in LK, Caddyshack which is cheapest at 175B, Murphys on Darkside and Retox Game on.

O'Gara's at Tara Court also has good Guinness but is 230B a pint.

18 hours ago, jimboh said:

Setback for all Guinness lovers in Pattaya.

Price of a barrel of the black stuff up by almost 800B, so I suspect we will see an increase in the price of a pint.

Most places around town its just under 200B, but with the suppliers increase, expect the pint to go above the 200B.

Currently, best Guinness around town for me is Murphys Law in LK, Caddyshack which is cheapest at 175B, Murphys on Darkside and Retox Game on.

O'Gara's at Tara Court also has good Guinness but is 230B a pint.

200baht equals about  €5.50 per pint , fuckin eapensive ! 

• Like 2

Don't forget @misteregg recently started offering Guinness at LePub. I'm not sure how his prices compare to elsewhere, but his ambience is certainly top shelf. :-)

9 hours ago, Guiness said:

200baht equals about  €5.50 per pint , fuckin eapensive ! 

Pretty good compared to Aussie pubs.    Doesn’t pay the airfare though.

Q: How much is a pint of draught Guinness in the UK these days? 

9 minutes ago, kansuwan said:

Q: How much is a pint of draught Guinness in the UK these days? 

Depends where you drink :D

Anywhere between £2.50 and £5. 
Probably use £3.50-£4.00-ish as average.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Maggy May on Chaiyapoon pours a quality pint. Per pint price is 205-210 or something. But also it’s three pints for 500. That ain’t bad. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Garzan said:

Don't forget @misteregg recently started offering Guinness at LePub. I'm not sure how his prices compare to elsewhere, but his ambience is certainly top shelf. :-)

According to his FB feed, 140b per pint during happy hour. 

166548851_2833876450233455_7427892458968

Edited by Garzan

7 hours ago, Tatanka said:

Best Guinness in town in my slightly biased opinion is at the Metro sports bar in soi LK Metro

Yes, had a good pint in there a while back. Cant remember how much.

• 8 months later...

I see @misteregg has got a barrel of Guinness within the last couple of days at Le Pub. Not sure what the pricing is though. I think he was mentioning the wholesale price has gone WAY up.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Anyone hearing that many places cant get or won't stock Guinness , went round the darkside today and tryed couple of obvious places - mgrs said no Guinness or even any type of stout at the moment and unlikely to stock in the future. 

Another Irish bar no Guinness - not sure if this due to recent reopening or if bigger issue re prices etc ??

Not to threadfuck but also anyone know if any other stouts like Brains /Murphys even the Youngs Nitro stuff still available ??

Pal was in yesterday and @misteregghad plenty in Le Pub. Pal says best pint of the black stuff he has had in Pattaya. 

• Like 3

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

37 minutes ago, Clem Fandango said:

Pal was in yesterday and @misteregghad plenty in Le Pub. Pal says best pint of the black stuff he has had in Pattaya. 

Update.

out until 14th Feb. 

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

Some saying that there will be a shortage of foreign beers, including Guinness, until there is a delivery at the end of April.

Sportsman says they have Guinness back again as well.

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.