IGNORED

Do you find women who swear unattractive?

Sharklasers

Dating Asian women in Asia, I never heard swearing except from the occasional bar girl. Coming back to my homeland and meeting women, they think nothing about swearing on a first date. I don't like it. Not trying to be macho but I feel it's a bad first impression. It makes me think maybe she'll speak this way around my friends and family?

So what do blokes think about women swearing these days?

pri_65688869-e1516037933867.jpg

I have a sure way to solve your problem 

:09:

Honestly, I found it to be unattractive if the language is used in a constant manner. I try to not use profanity in the normal course of a conversation.:Oops3:

I was listening to a conversation the other day and you would have thought the lady was part of the Longshoreman's Union. To emphasize her point it was associated with the word "fuck".

If she is upset, I accept that language as a part of emotions. I seem to use it when I'm not a happy camper. But I also try to refrain when I'm upset and limit the "foul language"

In the bedroom, I prefer she uses it often....:GrinNod1:

Edited by Greg_B

Yeah, it's not a good look. If you look how women talked in the 50's, compared to now....it's a massive fall from grace.

Psychology tells us that people look down slightly on others who use bad language.  Even if they themselves have just used it. 

Yeah, all that motherfucking swearing is getting on my nerves. Why can't the fucking cunts realise that, when swearing, they sound like proper twats ?

Also - interesting game to play with others to check if you’re the alpha. Start sprinkling some fucks into the conversation casually.  Nine times out of ten the other person will start going the same thing, even if they don’t usually swear.  Social setting obviously. 

1 minute ago, ShaneFalco said:

Yeah, all that motherfucking swearing is getting on my nerves. Why can't the fucking cunts realise that, when swearing, they sound like proper twats ?

They sure do. 

27 minutes ago, frenchteam said:

Yeah, it's not a good look. If you look how women talked in the 50's, compared to now....it's a massive fall from grace.

760B2E96-D085-4CFB-89B4-E7AAB8278BAD.jpeg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Greg_B said:

Honestly, I found it to be unattractive if the language is used in a constant manner. I try to not use profanity in the normal course of a conversation.:Oops3:

I was listening to a conversation the other day and you would have thought the lady was part of the Longshoreman's Union. To emphasize her point it was associated with the word "fuck".

If she is upset, I accept that language as a part of emotions. I seem to use it when I'm not a happy camper. But I also try to refrain when I'm upset and limit the "foul language"

In the bedroom, I prefer she uses it often....:GrinNod1:

My thoughts exactly .. time and a place for everything  :D  and if you don't like her swearing just sure her mouth is full lol  :09:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They wanted equality, and they got it, and see how standards have fallen.

Big fat fuckers, tattoos, smokers, scruffy bastards you see it in all UK town centre`s every weekend.

Pff, words are wind.

But no woman should feel to "proper" to say "fuck my ass you motherfucker!" :laugh:

13th Warrior`s Raid  Relatert bilde

A muttered obscenity in the ear while she's riding high is quite nice.

I encourage that.

• Like 3

It ain't what you do it's the way that you do it.

Just now, Pooliekev said:

A muttered obscenity in the ear while she's riding high is quite nice.

I encourage that.

That is acceptable but generally I find women swearing in public is a massive turn-off.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

During intercourse I asked a TG to say "fuck me"         :Bed_Sex:

She said "fuck you"     

My concern is that in the west, women are disrespectful on the first date due to a perceived elevated status. 

All women know that men are often willing to tolerate a lot for pussy. Whether that means long travels, parting with vast sums of hard earned cash, or putting up with their shit (like swearing/poor behavior), women have few incentives to make the effort. 

I liken swearing on a first date to farting after dinner. We all want to do it, (both genders) but we wouldn't dare. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sharklasers said:

My concern is that in the west, women are disrespectful on the first date due to a perceived elevated status. 

All women know that men are often willing to tolerate a lot for pussy. Whether that means long travels, parting with vast sums of hard earned cash, or putting up with their shit (like swearing/poor behavior), women have few incentives to make the effort. 

I liken swearing on a first date to farting after dinner. We all want to do it, (both genders) but we wouldn't dare. 

That is a unique way at looking at a delicate situation.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Swearing, in general, is unattractive. There's a time and place for it if someone is angry, excited, or even wants to emphasize a point. But if it's spilling out during normal conversation, she needs a dick in the mouth.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It depends on tone and intent. If it's for pure abuse then no; not attractive. But otherwise is ok or even attractive outside the bedroom. Inside the bedroom it's fine provided it's salacious.

Just my $0.02 worth...

"The psychologists found that an individual’s fluency in the English language was linked to fluency in swearing. In other words, swearing may actually be a sign of greater intellect, not less, and a more robust vocabulary."

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/worried-about-your-foul-mouth-swearing-could-actually-be-good-for-you

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

7 minutes ago, Carcosa said:

It depends on tone and intent. 

I think it's a sign of avoidable disrespect. No better than the temporary relief from farting. There's a line one simply should know better not to cross?

Oh well if you're talking farts, it makes more sense.

Its acceptable if its a little squeak but not if its a big, brassy window shaker.

It ain't what you do it's the way that you do it.