IGNORED

Hotel recommendation Hua Hin

8 hours ago, jimboh said:

Heading to HH in a few days, can anyone help with a hotel? Something around 1K to 1.5K 

Hilton Hua Hin, Amari and Palayana are 3 that I've really enjoyed.  Amari was the most affordable.  Palayana was a bit farther from the night market than the other two.

2 hours ago, bigmac9899 said:

Hilton Hua Hin, Amari and Palayana are 3 that I've really enjoyed.  Amari was the most affordable.  Palayana was a bit farther from the night market than the other two.

Is the Hilton HH within the 1k to K1.5 price range ?? It sounds too cheap to my cynical ear !

• Like 1

Roderick, my apologies for not catching your comment "hotels for 1k-1.5k."  No, the Amari is around 2.4k and the other two around 3k.  Sorry.

1 hour ago, bigmac9899 said:

Roderick, my apologies for not catching your comment "hotels for 1k-1.5k."  No, the Amari is around 2.4k and the other two around 3k.  Sorry.

We stayed in Hilton 4 years ago.  Great room food and view. Some of my wife's friends got a room cheap cheap 800 per night.  The was no extra charge for bed bug bites next morning.  Looked very painful