IGNORED

Telegram

lincsfun

Just wondering if the girls use telegram messaging app?

in general: no, they don't. they use line (large majority), some use additionally whatsapp and some (especially if asian / chinese focused) use wechat. don't think i have ever had anyone offer (or ask) for telegram. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

That’s the second time I’ve ever heard it mentioned. First was from a guy in Canada. I don’t think it’s a thing in Asia. 

On 20/03/2021 at 18:10, lincsfun said:

Just wondering if the girls use telegram messaging app?

Not for 1-2-1 comms, still Line App for that.

Telegram App is used in Thailand - But its main value and usage (whether in Thai/Asia/West) is for large high volume group chats or communities, say for 100 to 100,000 group members sharing unlimited files, fastest instant messaging, uncensored & encrypted.

It may start to take off in Thai for 1-2-1, but just as likely to be wiped out completely. Without getting political - there is pressure to restrict or completely block it, as its how the protestors share info & organise themselves in BKK.