IGNORED

American sports "WORLD CHAMPIONS"

Guest Qwert06

i miss that show, nothing like watching trailer trash, and other sorted members of low society making there debuts on tv by coming out or confessing there wrongs and then fighting it out.

It was grand theatre right up there with WWF.........

As a far as taking the micky out of us Yanks I found when I lived in England for 8 years that the Brits invented every thing to include dirt. :P:LMAO1::P :Flame_War: No just kidding I enjoyed living there and have many old and good friends there.

In my lifetime I have spent a lot of money on Fast Cars, Booze and Women- The rest I squandered

CountdownClockCodes.com

shit a year in st. louis, i'm sad for you. try going somewhere other than in the south. those of us who do travel and get around are pretty open minded and considerate of the rest of the world. europeans and brits dont have a monoply on that. this a forum about our great joy and sorrow that is LOS not a forum on bashing americans, so please all those that persist in trying to wind us YANKS up stop or we might have to get all 1776 and 1812 on you guys all over again.

St Louis in the south????? If you believe that then I'm sad for you or your geography teacher........ :blink:

Edited by bat123

In my lifetime I have spent a lot of money on Fast Cars, Booze and Women- The rest I squandered

CountdownClockCodes.com

http://www.iihf.com/news/iihfpr0802.htm

A nice article about the subject and hockey in the Olympics.

The winners of Stanley cup doesn’t call themselves world champions anymore but they used to.

American football and baseball doesn’t have any big international tournaments so that is probably the real reason.

• 2 weeks later...

yea, only the world series and football (american). but thats because baseball isn't prominent in other areas.. well, may be japan but their good players come to american.