Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

American sports "WORLD CHAMPIONS"

Guest Qwert06

Guest Qwert06

Why do yank sports like baseball, american football and basketball champions declair themselves "WORLD CHAMPIONS" when it's only teams from there and canada that play them.

:c45ec00b:

It always makes me laugh when you see a hockey or baseball team declair themselves world champions though so mabe it's not a bad thing eh :D

Fucking wankers that's why. In their own world.

Check the statistics on the general geographic inteligence of the septics!

:D

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

The only one I can think of that calls itself anything like world champions is the world series.

Hockey is the NHL champions.

Football is the NFL champions.

Basketball is the NBA champions.

Both hockey and basketball have recognized international championships in which countries from around the world take part.

Guest Qwert06
The only one I can think of that calls itself anything like world champions is the world series.

Hockey is the NHL champions.

Football is the NFL champions.

Basketball is the NBA champions.

Both hockey and basketball have recognized international championships in which countries from around the world take part.

mate all sports champions in the Staes declair themselves world champions.I've worked there often enough and seen them do it with my own eyes as i'm sure everyone on here has.

mate all sports champions in the Staes declair themselves world champions.I've worked there often enough and seen them do it with my own eyes as i'm sure everyone on here has.

The only one I have ever seen or heard of is Baseball which they we do call the world series and the winner plays the winner in Japan, Hockey is called the Stanley Cup, Basketball is NBA Champs, and American Football is Super Bowl and then they play Europe Champs from the World League, so what are you going on about? At the end of the day who cares sports is sports! I am a West Ham fan as well as a Barcelona

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Baseball is the only sport that declares the champion as a "world champion" im american, my family is from a small carribean nation where baseball is the game of life..not futbol. im hispanic and do like futbol alot..but baseball is a religon were im from, and Yankee Stadium is my cathedral. With the introduction of the World Basebal Classic all teams from around the world have the chance to play against the MLB and win as was seen last season with Japan winning the title. You say you work here and watch sports huh? what sports are you watching? cause it sure aint our playoff or championship games.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Gotta agree with Oldone, who gives a shit what its called as long as its entertaining. I've watched many a "world title" bout which was way off being between the two best fighters (at that weight) in the world! Is this just another one of those numerous digs at the americans amongst us?

We'll call ourselves "the symbolics" I'll be sym.

Guest Qwert06
Gotta agree with Oldone, who gives a shit what its called as long as its entertaining. I've watched many a "world title" bout which was way off being between the two best fighters (at that weight) in the world! Is this just another one of those numerous digs at the americans amongst us?

But the fighters would have been from different countries :P

What do you mean by that?

It means....

this thread sounds like a wind up.

Although I agree most Americans are self absorbed, and rarely travel.

Those of us who do go out and about get a little tired of all the America bashing.

It means....

Those of us who do go out and about get a little tired of all the America bashing.

Here, here.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

So do I and I'm not American nor am I sponsored by or gaining anything by agreeing with Howler. :P

We'll call ourselves "the symbolics" I'll be sym.

I have a problem with my computer here.

It says www.pattaya-addicts.com , but it sure feels like www.pattayatalk.com... :Laugh1:

I'll just restart and see what happens.

San Francisco Cocksucka !!!

"Hey, you ever hear, Tom, the Chinese whore has a ancient way of milking ya of yer sorrow, your loneliness and that awful feeling of bein’ forsaken?"

"Seems to me that’d leave you with nothing."

It means....

Well said Tim (for ex Army) we will let you in the bar next time with all us Navy guys!! Nice party at Rock house, even though I did not remember the food!! See you soon!

Well said Tim (for ex Army) we will let you in the bar next time with all us Navy guys!! Nice party at Rock house, even though I did not remember the food!! See you soon!

can i come? seeing as how i also journeyed to great mistakes, in the middle of January i might add.

It's perfect !

can i come? seeing as how i also journeyed to great mistakes, in the middle of January i might add.

What year! I went January 71 and yes to Great Mistakes!! I am a retired GMGC/SW/AW

What year! I went January 71 and yes to Great Mistakes!! I am a retired GMGC/SW/AW

98. did my four..sadly all land locked. here in Ft. meade MD. my uncles were in se asia in the late 70's early 80's one of them showed me his pic albums that he still has.. i recruited myself at 14 and was lied to by my recruiter at 18. ahh the memories. stupid mos (coreman) and dream sheet crap. led me right back to Md.

It's perfect !

98. did my four..sadly all land locked. here in Ft. meade MD. my uncles were in se asia in the late 70's early 80's one of them showed me his pic albums that he still has.. i recruited myself at 14 and was lied to by my recruiter at 18. ahh the memories. stupid mos (coreman) and dream sheet crap. led me right back to Md.

you mean Corpman, Pecker checker?

you mean Corpman, Pecker checker?

..i never touched a penis. while i did enjoy my "skate job" it wasnt always fun, those fucking videos of stds and shit needed to be filmed and guess where at? thats right bethesda, and i and a few other skaters were doing nothing else so we were conscripted. i always hated that term. worse than rust picker and pelican fucker.

It's perfect !

Why do yank sports like baseball, american football and basketball champions declair themselves "WORLD CHAMPIONS" when it's only teams from there and canada that play them.

:)

It always makes me laugh when you see a hockey or baseball team declair themselves world champions though so mabe it's not a bad thing eh :Good_Job:

the septics are in their own world, and i too laugh at these guys the way they carry on. I have often found yanks that travel outside of the USA are are pretty similar to all of us, but after a year working in St louis, i realised alot dont ever know that there is another continent other than the americas.

the septics are in their own world, and i too laugh at these guys the way they carry on. I have often found yanks that travel outside of the USA are are pretty similar to all of us, but after a year working in St louis, i realised alot dont ever know that there is another continent other than the americas.

shit a year in st. louis, i'm sad for you. try going somewhere other than in the south. those of us who do travel and get around are pretty open minded and considerate of the rest of the world. europeans and brits dont have a monoply on that. this a forum about our great joy and sorrow that is LOS not a forum on bashing americans, so please all those that persist in trying to wind us YANKS up stop or we might have to get all 1776 and 1812 on you guys all over again.

It's perfect !

shit a year in st. louis, i'm sad for you. try going somewhere other than in the south. those of us who do travel and get around are pretty open minded and considerate of the rest of the world. europeans and brits dont have a monoply on that. this a forum about our great joy and sorrow that is LOS not a forum on bashing americans, so please all those that persist in trying to wind us YANKS up stop or we might have to get all 1776 and 1812 on you guys all over again.

thats what i was trying to say; the ones that do travel do cop an unessary bad rap, as i am sure we never forget the old jerry springer shows!

thats what i was trying to say; the ones that do travel do cop an unessary bad rap, as i am sure we never forget the old jerry springer shows!

i miss that show, nothing like watching trailer trash, and other sorted members of low society making there debuts on tv by coming out or confessing there wrongs and then fighting it out.

It's perfect !