IGNORED

The Swan all day Breakfast = 110 Baht

Looks good...just a couple of questions am sure other BMs are asking

1. Does that price include the tea or coffee?

2. Are sausages the good kind or the kind with sawdust type filler in them? By that I mean do the taste they have breadcrumbs in them or meaty....not impartial to either but like to know before committing my breakfast budget...

Cheers Skippy

Yes, Tea or Coffee Included ( and good Orange Juice )  I'm very Fussy about Sausages and this BIG BOY was Perfect for me...I'm not a Fan of Fried Bread so those small squares didn't spoil it for me...I was very impressed with the quality...I would go back again and again next time I'm in that Area .

• Like 2

For some reason, the Swan sounds familiar. Did it used to have another name?

I recall going to Soi Yamoto years ago to a little place that had a very nice quality breakfast, but it changed names (and possibly ownership)- might have been the Swan.

33 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

For some reason, the Swan sounds familiar. Did it used to have another name?

I recall going to Soi Yamoto years ago to a little place that had a very nice quality breakfast, but it changed names (and possibly ownership)- might have been the Swan.

It used to be an enclosed restaurant called The Ritz. Changed name and to open fronted restaurant/bar format about 6 years ago. Same ownership.

Edited by Geordie59

On 17/03/2021 at 23:38, Geordie59 said:

It used to be an enclosed restaurant called The Ritz. Changed name and to open fronted restaurant/bar format about 6 years ago. Same ownership.

Still got the photos of the Krays et al up?  :Attitude:

Cheers Cartonman....thanks for honest reply.... the quality of the sausage and bacon are key to a good All Day Brekkie

Skippy

Edited by SkippyRoo

Went to the Swan yesterday for breakfast and can attest it is rather good both in quality and value at 119b

Thanks for highlighting it @cartoonman

• Like 3

Been going to The Swan for breakfast for a couple of years now and have always enjoyed their breakfast.

6 hours ago, Yahooka said:

Been going to The Swan for breakfast for a couple of years now and have always enjoyed their breakfast.

You won't get a table now be packed with PAs:)