Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

dual sims with different carriers

The Sly Fox

Teerak has a dual sim phone, she's with AIS, can she put a DTAC sim in the 2nd slot and run both AIS & DTAC sims together on the same phone, AIS sim for calls/sms and DTAC sim for data only?

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Of course she can as that is the main purpose of dual sim phone. There are 3 main functions: call,  text messages and mobile data. You can pick which sim to be used for each function.  Depending on what phone she has, mine is Samsung note 20 and I can switch between the 2 sims easily for each function from the notification panel.

• Like 1

Sure. I got am old Samsung S9 and use one sim port for falang sim and one for my Thai.Tthere will be a function on the phone to switch between the two; on mine is called SIM manager.

• Like 1

Many thanks for the replies guys. I thought it would be OK but just wanted to check in case there's some conflict issue. 

Women are made to be loved, not understood.