IGNORED

Avani Pattaya Resort

Thanking about setting up a reservation at the Avani once Pattaya opens back up. Just have two questions about it if anyone knows. Do they still institute a 1000 baht joiner fee? Also, any word about the quality remaining high as it has in the past? According to the latest reviews on TripAdvisor it sounds like the quality is still there.

I stayed there a few times when it was a Marriott, I always booked for 2 people and they used to waive the joiners fee after some arguments at reception.

You could also bring in a girl via the back of the hotel to avoid reception, I forget the exact route, of course it may not be there now.

My experience also dates back to when it was a Marriott. Great property then, and from what I've read still is. Never was asked to pay a joiner fee, but they may have turned a blind eye as I had platinum status at the time.