IGNORED

Getting Married to your Thai Sweet Heart - Wedding Photography

Tony Hanscomb

Many visitors to Thailand genuinely find out that Thailand really is "The Land of Smiles" and that smile and sweetness is sometimes very irresistible!
So many people visiting Pattaya fall in love with that "sweet smile" and end up getting married, hopefully after giving it plenty of thought and seeking advice from the expat community, when all the pros and cons are weighed in and the only option left is to get married...

...The big event is fast approaching and it's time to book the ceremony with the monks, sending out invitations, booking a honeymoon suite and reception party then deciding on how grand or conservative you want the big day to be... One thing many people don't give much thought to or not enough consideration to, is the photography, your wedding day is one of the most important days in you and your partners life so recording the "big day" permanently.Booking a reliable professional wedding photographer is an important decision, of course you might have the latest smartphone with an amazing camera built in and all your guests have these wonderful devices that can take great photos BUT having one professional person there whose sole purpose in life is to capture the very best images of all the proceedings is very important.
You might be very surprised how little this service can cost, there are of course overpriced studios but there are also photographers who offer great value for money  for example Tony Hanscomb Photography (thats me sounding my own trumpet, of course)!

So here's my take on the subject:
It is important for you to look at the work of a local photographer weighed up against what they charge, (there are some dedicated wedding studios who do a fabulous job such as FK Studio or go to sites that display the work of several local photographers such as mywed.com) but with an equally fabulous price tag with chargeable options that will make you cringe.
I am most aware that your wedding day is one of the most important days in you and your partner's life, it is a day that will be remembered long into your retirement and your old age, and something to tell your friends and family back home about.

The complex event takes careful planning, and for the memories to be happy ones then preparation is key. Tony Hanscomb Photography takes proper care and attention to detail, I am aware that the photographs will last a lifetime and provide cherished memories forever.

My expertise as a professional wedding photographer  and professional photographer in Pattaya will ensure that these memories are captured forever, and your mementos will always be there to give you happiness and comfort.

My photography will capture the moment, the excitement and the love of your wedding in a unique & professional way and will reveal candid moments you may not have realized at the time, those special shots.
Your wedding photos are forever as is you love for each other, the photographs should be works of art and also show the real moments.

I also cover Food Photography, People Photography, Real Estate Photography, Photo Retouch, Photo Restoration  ... and a lot more!

• Like 1