IGNORED

99 Bhat Breakfast Special

Yabusaki

Greetings, 

Due to Covid restrictions,  there're many restaurants in Central Pattaya offering 99 bhat breakfast specials! I've been to several restaurants within Soi Buakhao and tasted their 99 bhat breakfast. Majority of the restaurants provided free tea or coffee with their meals but only few offered free bottle water!

Based on numerous visits, my number one 99 bhat breakfast special is from Nicky's Restaurant in Soi Buakhao! Interms of quality and quantity, no other restaurants near Soi Buakhao can't beat Nicky's 99 bhat breakfast special! 

Hang Loose, mongoose!

4 minutes ago, Yabusaki said:

Greetings, 

Due to Covid restrictions,  there're many restaurants in Central Pattaya offering 99 bhat breakfast specials! I've been to several restaurants within Soi Buakhao and tasted their 99 bhat breakfast. Majority of the restaurants provided free tea or coffee with their meals but only few offered free bottle water!

Based on numerous visits, my number one 99 bhat breakfast special is from Nicky's Restaurant in Soi Buakhao! Interms of quality and quantity, no other restaurants near Soi Buakhao can't beat Nicky's 99 bhat breakfast special! 

Do you have a photo Yabusaki? I have read some good reviews about that place in general. 

Hideaway (on Soi Buakhao 15) also does a good 99 baht breakfast. You have a choice of British (with baked beans) or American (with pancakes) style. Comes with coffee or tea. Portions are relatively small, nothing like the English breakfast that you get at the hungry Hippo, but it's just the right size for me as I don't wanna overeat. Decent quality ingredients. I'll take a pic next time I eat there. 

Greetings, 

Sorry, I don't have a photo but the serving is huge! I don't really care about the size of the serving but the quality of the meats were outstanding and the seasoning was perfect, not too salty and sweet! 

Once again, congratulations to the owners, Nicky's 99 bhat breakfast special is the best in town!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

27 minutes ago, wadman said:

Do you have a photo Yabusaki? I have read some good reviews about that place in general. 

Hideaway (on Soi Buakhao 15) also does a good 99 baht breakfast. You have a choice of British (with baked beans) or American (with pancakes) style. Comes with coffee or tea. Portions are relatively small, nothing like the English breakfast that you get at the hungry Hippo, but it's just the right size for me as I don't wanna overeat. Decent quality ingredients. I'll take a pic next time I eat there. 

I second the Hideaway nice food great value

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

The English breakfast at Nicky's is very good and fills me up, however, the bacon is undercooked for my taste. I just prefer the Hideaway breakfast, unless I am especially hungry. Cheap Charlies is also decent.

3 minutes ago, spiderman said:

The English breakfast at Nicky's is very good and fills me up, however, the bacon is undercooked for my taste. I just prefer the Hideaway breakfast, unless I am especially hungry. Cheap Charlies is also decent.

Hmmm.... spiderman???  Are you striderman's alter ego?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, spiderman said:

Do you have a location for Nickys ?  I should try it 

1 hour ago, worldpunter said:

From the intersection of soi Buakhao and soi Diana, head south along soi Buakhao, it's about a quarter of a mile on the left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, worldpunter said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3666344203473110&id=2257928860981325

20201014_100203.thumb.jpg.f5ce639194271fbe55c348e3babdd65c.jpg

6 hours ago, Yabusaki said:

Greetings, 

Always consistent.

image.png

13 hours ago, Yabusaki said:

Majority of the restaurants provided free tea or coffee with their meals but only few offered free bottle wate

Am I to understand that Nickeys comes with water ?

4 minutes ago, OKAY said:

Am I to understand that Nickeys comes with water ?

You get the choice of tea, coffee or a bottle of water.  Robin Hood do a 99 baht breakfast but no drink is included.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, worldpunter said:

Next to the Golden Sea hotel,left hand side heading south towards Pattaya tai.

17 hours ago, Yabusaki said:

Greetings, 

Nicky’s does a great breakfast have had the breakfasts there many times pre Covid  /99Baht outstanding price for a quality breakfast /I think I use to pay 160Baht but you also got a choice of weetabix or cornflakes which was a nice touch

The original Bhat Buster English breakfast at I-Rovers for 129 bht is my one and only place to get my English breakfast fixen. Been going there for years. Its not 99 bht but well worth the extra 28 bht. image.jpeg.206d83ab562ae8a639fddc6b82c49d38.jpeg

7 minutes ago, dan2016 said:

The original Bhat Buster English breakfast at I-Rovers for 129 bht is my one and only place to get my English breakfast fixen. Been going there for years. Its not 99 bht but well worth the extra 28 30 bht. 

Fixed it for you. :D

To get back to the OP, Fab103 did an interview with the owner of Nicky's just a couple of days ago. The talk about that 99 baht breakfast.

Interesting interview with Debbie, glad to see that she's managing to keep going at Nicky's, I always go for a Sunday-lunch there on every trip  ...  highly-recommended ! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/02/2021 at 16:37, Garzan said:

To get back to the OP, Fab103 did an interview with the owner of Nicky's just a couple of days ago. The talk about that 99 baht breakfast.

I will definitely pay a visit Nicky's after hearing this interview. Not dropping quality of the food despite a loss is quite commendable. Even the portions are huge for breakfast. I hope they'll able to survive and whatever decision they decide definitely wish them the best.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, striderman said:

1783568454_3adec009(Custom).JPG.2b9f5a85be8e4ab752ae84102b702bb8.JPG

FINALLY, something for us Yanks, :Clap:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1