IGNORED

"No spice at all"

As i don't like spicy food (shame on me), one of the first things i have asked to know was how to say "not spicy" and, of course, the answer was "mai ped" (forget it if it is not correctly written).

But.... "not spicy" is not exactly the same as "no spice at all" (as "not salty" is not the same as "no salt at all"), so, sometimes food arrives with some spice/chill. Some times i can handle it, some times i can not.

Years ago, someone teached me how to ask for "no spice at all" food, but i forgot it. Can you help me to remember it?

53 minutes ago, filipef said:

As i don't like spicy food (shame on me), one of the first things i have asked to know was how to say "not spicy" and, of course, the answer was "mai ped" (forget it if it is not correctly written).

But.... "not spicy" is not exactly the same as "no spice at all" (as "not salty" is not the same as "no salt at all"), so, sometimes food arrives with some spice/chill. Some times i can handle it, some times i can not.

Years ago, someone teached me how to ask for "no spice at all" food, but i forgot it. Can you help me to remember it?

Mai phrik

No. PH is not pronounced F like in english. It's basically "Prick". Work an H sound in there after the P if you can.

1 hour ago, filipef said:

Mai Tawng Sai Prik (Khrap)

Edited by Leo_Bia
Sofa King High

ขอไม่ใส่พริกเลย

Please don’t use any chili at all.

ไม่เผ็ดเลยครับ

Don’t make it spicy at all.

copy and paste to Google translate to learn how to say them. Transliterated Thai is too inaccurate.