IGNORED

ASQ - 50K - Recommendations?

Hi guys, 

I'm about to book a ASQ hotel for my upcoming trip. Any recommendations here? :) Lots to choose from. 

Thanks! 

Where do you plan to stay. Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Hua Hin?

I’m doing mine in Green Park Resort, Pattaya and would choose it again. Not perfect but no complaints and at the cheaper end of the scale. 

Edited by Geordie59
1 hour ago, Jackie2013 said:

Hi guys, 

I'm about to book a ASQ hotel for my upcoming trip. Any recommendations here? :) Lots to choose from. 

Thanks! 

So many too choose from.   For 50K  Centre Point Pratunum gets great reviews plus has a balcony.

I'm a marriot guy so can stay at aloft for 50K or Courtyard for 55K.   Bonvoy members get 5% discount. But no balcony.

I finished an ASQ in Dec 2020.   And will be back in April for another one..

I did an ASQ in November / December in BKK and it cost me 80K, so will be following this thread for anyother recommednations as the 80K place wasnt that good.  Need to do mine again in May in BKK

You are aware of the relevant facebook groups I assume which lists all the ASQ and there prices and even the second group which has all the reviews?

D

Formerly w3bmast3r (2003 - 2006), and TechSupport (2006 - 2017)

1 hour ago, dannyth said:

I did an ASQ in November / December in BKK and it cost me 80K, so will be following this thread for anyother recommednations as the 80K place wasnt that good.  Need to do mine again in May in BKK

You are aware of the relevant facebook groups I assume which lists all the ASQ and there prices and even the second group which has all the reviews?

D

Damn, for 80K I would expect a luxury experience. What hotel was it?

18 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Damn, for 80K I would expect a luxury experience. What hotel was it?

Sorry, let me clarify - the accommodation was good, just the food was piss poor.

Amanta Sathorn - food comes from a different hotel coffee shop 3km away and  just wasnt great.  Given I know how easy it is to get good tasty hot good in bkk this was very poor especially given the price.

Formerly w3bmast3r (2003 - 2006), and TechSupport (2006 - 2017)

48 minutes ago, Tchiowa said:

No reviews for the Avani in Pattaya ?

or even Siam Bayshore ?

I’ve seen only 2 reviews for the Avani (not on the forum) and both people were happy with it. They’re using the rooms along one side of the pool and were allowing use of the balcony from the start. So, lots of greenery and pool view. A number of choices for each meal and both were very happy with the food.

• Like 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."