IGNORED

Help me interpret flight ticket re-booking conditions

Jackie2013

Hi guys, 

As many of you have noticed, lots of airlines are quite flexible with rebooking because of C19. I'm looking to make a booking with Lufthansa for a trip in february. However, as things are quite complicated with visa's/asq etc. I want a re-bookable option. 

Below is a screenshot from https://www.lufthansa.com/se/en/extended-rebooking-options

If you look at my highlight, aren't these 2 conditions......not compatible? 

My interpretation (which is obviously wrong) is that for a trip that is booked at any date later than may 16 2020 to be re-bookable it has to be notified before 31 January 2021. Meaning, if I want to rebook it in mid february it has passed that final date. Right? 

But, if we look at my next highlight I interpret that text that all flight done up to 28th 2021 are re-bookable. 

In short, I would like to be confident that a booking that is made on the 25th of january with departure 25th of february is re-bookable mid february. 

2021-01-20 18_08_42-Extended rebooking options.png

1 hour ago, Jackie2013 said:

Hi guys, 

As many of you have noticed, lots of airlines are quite flexible with rebooking because of C19. I'm looking to make a booking with Lufthansa for a trip in february. However, as things are quite complicated with visa's/asq etc. I want a re-bookable option. 

Below is a screenshot from https://www.lufthansa.com/se/en/extended-rebooking-options

If you look at my highlight, aren't these 2 conditions......not compatible? 

My interpretation (which is obviously wrong) is that for a trip that is booked at any date later than may 16 2020 to be re-bookable it has to be notified before 31 January 2021. Meaning, if I want to rebook it in mid february it has passed that final date. Right? 

But, if we look at my next highlight I interpret that text that all flight done up to 28th 2021 are re-bookable. 

In short, I would like to be confident that a booking that is made on the 25th of january with departure 25th of february is re-bookable mid february. 

2021-01-20 18_08_42-Extended rebooking options.png

When did you make your original booking? I had a booking with Swiss, which Lufthansa own last year. I moved it once and then when I could no way of getting back to LOS asked for the refund which took 3 months to get but at least I got my money back. I would ring their service centre; the Swiss one helped me out

38 minutes ago, Jackie2013 said:

I dont have a booking, I'm looking to make one. 

I’d give them a call to clarify, they may have changed their Ts and Cs