Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Le Pub Pattaya

misteregg

I hope you enjoy my channel.

we do interviews, walk and talks around Pattaya and livestreams.

Ive been living and working in Pattaya for over 12 years.

Have fun everyone.

Phil

https://youtube.com/c/LePubPattaya

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

I was going to post this as a DM, but I think it might be of wider interest, so I'll make it public. :-) 

On the LePub YouTube Channel there's a Join button, that gives some extra perk of after hours livestreams. Here's my question: Are those archived to watch later? 

Here's my issue. As it happens I both live in Thailand, and sleep at night (lol). By the time you do your after hours livestream, I'm already in my bed and asleep. It's unlikely I'd ever be able to watch your late-night livestreams live. If there were an option to watch later, that could be of interest. On the other hand, perhaps there are reasons not to keep any visual evidence of whatever event. 555 So, basically, can the livestreams be watched the next morning?

@misteregg

Hi Phil been enjoying your vids,  from the Middle East hoping to get back to Pattaya sometime  in 2022 mate . Don’t think us Aussie will be able to leave until then . 
I’ve been stuck here in the Middle East since the start of 2020 . When I do get home and then back to Pattaya Le Pub will be my first call mate . Stay save and keep those vids coming .

19 hours ago, 1canbrian said:

Garzan, I watch live streams next day, as allways seem to miss, actuall live times(doh)

Thanks. I went ahead and joined at the base level. I'm not really going to miss around a dollar a month, and I'd just as soon Phil keep his doors open as long as possible. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/01/2021 at 10:19, Garzan said:

I was going to post this as a DM, but I think it might be of wider interest, so I'll make it public. :-) 

On the LePub YouTube Channel there's a Join button, that gives some extra perk of after hours livestreams. Here's my question: Are those archived to watch later? 

Here's my issue. As it happens I both live in Thailand, and sleep at night (lol). By the time you do your after hours livestream, I'm already in my bed and asleep. It's unlikely I'd ever be able to watch your late-night livestreams live. If there were an option to watch later, that could be of interest. On the other hand, perhaps there are reasons not to keep any visual evidence of whatever event. 555 So, basically, can the livestreams be watched the next morning?

@misteregg

Hi Garzan. Can I apologise for the late reply. Yes, the streams are achieved after 24 hours in the members only. It just tidies things up in the public area. Hope this answers your question.

Cheers.

Phil

• Thanks 2

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

On 27/01/2021 at 18:58, Garzan said:

Thanks. I went ahead and joined at the base level. I'm not really going to miss around a dollar a month, and I'd just as soon Phil keep his doors open as long as possible. 

OK, hope you enjoy the members stuff. Like you said a dollar a month and it helps to keep the bar open. Thanks for helping.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

On 24/01/2021 at 13:11, Jay Aussie said:

Hi Phil been enjoying your vids,  from the Middle East hoping to get back to Pattaya sometime  in 2022 mate . Don’t think us Aussie will be able to leave until then . 
I’ve been stuck here in the Middle East since the start of 2020 . When I do get home and then back to Pattaya Le Pub will be my first call mate . Stay save and keep those vids coming .

Thanks Jay. We got regular live stuff, not very exciting really, girls playing pool, but some good banter in the chat as well. We have streams for Australia, USA, members only and two general streams per week. 

It's helping us a lot. Thanks to everyone.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

• 3 weeks later...

The golf course at Don Muang .. seem to remember golfers standing at the  edge of the runaway waiting to cross to the next green lol 

This video giving goose bumps with all the memories of leaving airport been hit by that Bangkok air .. can smell it now nothing like your first couple of trips to thailand   thanks for posting 

On 11/03/2021 at 22:46, T-T-T said:

The golf course at Don Muang .. seem to remember golfers standing at the  edge of the runaway waiting to cross to the next green lol 

This video giving goose bumps with all the memories of leaving airport been hit by that Bangkok air .. can smell it now nothing like your first couple of trips to thailand   thanks for posting 

Pleasure mate

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Happy St Patrick’s Day everyone.

Come and join the party at Le Pub.

Now serving cold, fresh draught Guinness and our traditional Irish coffee with fresh cream.

Plenty of blarny.

See you tonight.

1A2A26B6-CF18-4D8C-8180-B51E1298FD56.jpeg

43B9E243-4284-4CC7-B1F6-1D01530AE1B8.jpeg

E09710A4-DE7B-4AA1-92E5-E5F26FA46528.jpeg

6318A2AF-2B5E-436A-B74D-69A54EEE9DA8.jpeg

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel