Jump to content
IGNORED

Le Pub Pattaya


Recommended Posts

I hope you enjoy my channel.

we do interviews, walk and talks around Pattaya and livestreams.

Ive been living and working in Pattaya for over 12 years.

Have fun everyone.

Phil

https://youtube.com/c/LePubPattaya

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Best channel @misteregg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to post this as a DM, but I think it might be of wider interest, so I'll make it public. :-) 

On the LePub YouTube Channel there's a Join button, that gives some extra perk of after hours livestreams. Here's my question: Are those archived to watch later? 

Here's my issue. As it happens I both live in Thailand, and sleep at night (lol). By the time you do your after hours livestream, I'm already in my bed and asleep. It's unlikely I'd ever be able to watch your late-night livestreams live. If there were an option to watch later, that could be of interest. On the other hand, perhaps there are reasons not to keep any visual evidence of whatever event. 555 So, basically, can the livestreams be watched the next morning?

@misteregg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Phil been enjoying your vids,  from the Middle East hoping to get back to Pattaya sometime  in 2022 mate . Don’t think us Aussie will be able to leave until then . 
I’ve been stuck here in the Middle East since the start of 2020 . When I do get home and then back to Pattaya Le Pub will be my first call mate . Stay save and keep those vids coming .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Garzan, I watch live streams next day, as allways seem to miss, actuall live times(doh)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, 1canbrian said:

Garzan, I watch live streams next day, as allways seem to miss, actuall live times(doh)

 

Thanks. I went ahead and joined at the base level. I'm not really going to miss around a dollar a month, and I'd just as soon Phil keep his doors open as long as possible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 24/01/2021 at 10:19, Garzan said:

I was going to post this as a DM, but I think it might be of wider interest, so I'll make it public. :-) 

On the LePub YouTube Channel there's a Join button, that gives some extra perk of after hours livestreams. Here's my question: Are those archived to watch later? 

Here's my issue. As it happens I both live in Thailand, and sleep at night (lol). By the time you do your after hours livestream, I'm already in my bed and asleep. It's unlikely I'd ever be able to watch your late-night livestreams live. If there were an option to watch later, that could be of interest. On the other hand, perhaps there are reasons not to keep any visual evidence of whatever event. 555 So, basically, can the livestreams be watched the next morning?

@misteregg

Hi Garzan. Can I apologise for the late reply. Yes, the streams are achieved after 24 hours in the members only. It just tidies things up in the public area. Hope this answers your question.

Cheers.

Phil

  • Thanks 2

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/01/2021 at 18:58, Garzan said:

Thanks. I went ahead and joined at the base level. I'm not really going to miss around a dollar a month, and I'd just as soon Phil keep his doors open as long as possible. 

OK, hope you enjoy the members stuff. Like you said a dollar a month and it helps to keep the bar open. Thanks for helping.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/01/2021 at 13:11, Jay Aussie said:

Hi Phil been enjoying your vids,  from the Middle East hoping to get back to Pattaya sometime  in 2022 mate . Don’t think us Aussie will be able to leave until then . 
I’ve been stuck here in the Middle East since the start of 2020 . When I do get home and then back to Pattaya Le Pub will be my first call mate . Stay save and keep those vids coming .

Thanks Jay. We got regular live stuff, not very exciting really, girls playing pool, but some good banter in the chat as well. We have streams for Australia, USA, members only and two general streams per week. 

It's helping us a lot. Thanks to everyone.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.