IGNORED

The Irish Wolfhound - Irish Breakfast choice - Pratumnak Hill

Rusty Bullethole

This place is well worth a look and I highly recommend there new Irish breakfast offering!!

All the staff are really welcoming and friendly and they seemed happy I was going 

I saw the pictures on Facebook and I was staying up the road so this was an obvious choice.

See the details here of what's on offer.

AT LAST...!!! Here it is... The Full Irish breakfast, available now, only at the Irish Wolfhound on Pratumnak Road soi4... 
3eggs... 2 sausages... 4pieces of bacon... 1 fried tomato... 1piece of black pudding... mushrooms... 2 fried soda farles... 2 fried potato farles... 2 mugs of tea or coffee, and 2 toast with butter and jam... (if required!) all for under £5... 190baht...
I'll leave the reviews for the customers, as I might have a slightly biased opinion of this delicious breakfast feast...

I just about managed to finish this and it filled me up so much I didn't need to eat until the evening.
They also do ribs and some other offerings but the Irish breakfast is top notch for me...

Check them out if your in the area - https://www.facebook.com/Irish-Wolfhound-248462045806001

Rusty.

IMG20201224100757.jpg

IMG20201224100800.jpg

IMG20201224100811.jpg

IMG20201224102210.jpg

IMG20201224102228.jpg

IMG20201224102229.jpg

IMG20201224102230.jpg

Enough food for a host of hungry leprechauns!  Looks delicious.  And those ribs...

• Like 1

That’s an absolute feast and well worth the 190 THB. Thanks for sharing. :08:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta love a good proper Irish Breakfast. However in all the times that I've been to Ireland ☘️, I don't ever remember eating Ribs. But they look delicious!! :GrinNod1:

I tried it two weeks ago and while it was very substantial and well cooked - I felt that the ingredients of some items were a little poor.

Having tried the Robin Hood breakfast, I have the say their bacon and sausages were a world apart from here though the black pudding and potato bread was good.

• 1 year later...

Just been there and they have changed their menu.

Now following the herd and offering 99b breakfasts which we both tried and thought it was very good.

Sorry for headless girlfriend she does have a head in real life 555

C5CF86E7-E6A5-478F-91FB-242744E372F8.jpeg

Looks pretty good for part of, shall I say, the 99bht race to the bottom of the breakfast tunnel...can I dare to ask 2 questions?

The sausage looks decent, is a good one or one of those you get in Thailand that can taste like fried toothpaste?

Is the Coffee included in the deal?

cheers Skippy

Looks like you got a full mug of coffee with the breakfast. I visited three days ago and received a mug which was only one third full, plus a sparse helping of milk. I ordered another cup when the first was finished and received just the same...one third full. This seems to be typical in a lot of places doing breakfasts in Pattaya. Surely a FULL cup/mug of coffee isn't too much to ask. I would have expected better from an Irish (or British) cafeteria.

Went there once for a BBQ and the staff was picking up raw chicken with tongs and using the same set of tongs to put the cooked chicken onto peoples plates. 

You’d think the kind warning to the owner would be appreciated, no he was pissed as a fart and called me a liar.

Things may have changed but food handling 101 should have been told to all staff all the time. 

Take care out there all. 

• Like 3